RUSSIAN ANALYST PREDICTS DECLINE AND BREAKUP OF USA

Guest bleeds

You asked two questions, i answered them. Geez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Eat another Chicken fried steak, that will calm your nerves.

By reading your posts and applying my college psycholgy training, I have developed a profile for you, probabaly not unlike the profile that your psychiatrist or the FBI has on file. You are 32 to 38 years old, caucasian, 5'7" to 5'9" tall, 300 to 380 lbs, a virgin, addicted to online games such as World of Warcraft, live either alone or with your mother, own several cats and work in a bookstore. You are a warped bitter twisted less famous version of Michael Moore.

Did I get close?

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To those of you who believe in B. Hussein Obama,

May I suggest that you go to your local video rental center and check-out Superman II. Pay special attention to the character "General Zod."

general-zod.jpg

Symbolic, but veerrry telling.

By reading your posts and applying my college psycholgy training, I have developed a profile for you, probabaly not unlike the profile that your psychiatrist or the FBI has on file. You are 32 to 38 years old, caucasian, 5'7" to 5'9" tall, 300 to 380 lbs, a virgin, addicted to online games such as World of Warcraft, live either alone or with your mother, own several cats and work in a bookstore. You are a warped bitter twisted less famous version of Michael Moore.

Did I get close?

Don't forget the black fingernail polish and the lower lip ring, and possibly the perpetually shaved pubic region.

^who softly weeps into his pillow every night.....

I remember that one.

And it still is not funny.

Also, I diasgree with the whole breakup thing.

I think it is being blown out of proportion.

Even if he screws up, I have a feeling we will make it out alright.

If I may quote...

"I find your lack of faith disturbing."

-Darth Vader

Quick question.

Are there rules in the Political Forum?

I read Smoaky's post, but I was wondering if some rules were not off limits?

Because I would venture to say I have seen just about every one broken, just on this topic.

No Rules, Just Right.

If you are a morbidly obese bedwetting virgin like Sideliner, you deserve every iota of abuse that may be heaped upon your pointed head.

Better check again. Bush just allowed the millitary to base 20,000 troups in the U.S. for terorist and natural disaster. I don't believe it a bit. More like uprisings. U.S. Military also sign treaty with Canada and Mexico to allow thier troops to come in should anything happen. Obama also want to expand on this using the civilian national force. This will include the Texas National Guard - changing it from getting its marching orders from Govonor to National - (Obama)

A lot of people are beggining to see the big picture now. Hope it is not to late. Let me know when it starts need to stock up on food and ammo.

There are 1,426,000 active duty personel in the American military. Are you suggesting that 1,406,000 of them should be overseas at all times? http://www.globalfirepower.com/list_act_mil_personnel.asp

Standing armies are pretty much based in the countries that raise them. There's nothing wrong with having them around the old home country. There is something wrong with having them perform police duties. Even the One will have issues getting around this. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posse_Comitatus_Act

Guest Sideliner

Did I get close?

180 degrees off...

Guest Sideliner
Quick question.

Because I would venture to say I have seen just about every one broken, just on this topic.

Only one. You must be a (me generation) right wing lunatic.

Guest Sideliner
Wrong again... Most of us are sharpening our "I told you so!" stick.

While the rest of mainstream america drags itself out of the stone age.

Guest Sideliner

Since you brought it up i am getting a little low on beer and cigs. Thank goodness they extended unemployment and dont drug test at the housing project anymore. I might have to do something.

Since you brought it up i am getting a little low on beer and cigs. Thank goodness they extended unemployment and dont drug test at the housing project anymore. I might have to do something.

Every single transgendered, drug addicted, 370 lb., gothic pillow weeper can get extra beer and cigs now! You may be able to find that special someone in line!

Every single transgendered, drug addicted, 370 lb., gothic pillow weeper can get extra beer and cigs now! You may be able to find that special someone in line!

Or something! This is an inclusive Obama administration. Man/Goat love is accepted!

I remember that one.

And it still is not funny.

Don't know about you missy, but I nearly fell out of my chair laughing. And it's still funny.

Quick question.

Careful precious. You're tipping your hand that you are in over your head.