45-35 sign circling over Stillwater

clutchon18

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a thing. However, from my experience (my wife and brother graduated from UT), the most arrogant and obnoxious UT fans are in fact not UT grads but are those that attended Sul Ross, A&M Commerce or SFA.

Man that's funny.... I attended two out of three of those schools... Went to SFA for a year, then transferred to A&M-Commerce and graduated. I really wanted to go to Texas, but the coaches there didn't seem to need me there as bad as the other two...

so did anyone ever actually see this fabled sign?? i'm thinking that the tu fans, with all that common sense they lack, probably sent it to Norman instead of Stillwater.

If you watched game they showed the sign and the Game Day crew mentioned it circling overhead all day.

Speaking of common sense

aggie_truck.jpg

Not only did it fly, but ABC showed tape of it twice during the course of the OU/OSU game. Y'know just to make sure everybody saw it, in the interest of fairness and everything. :rolleyes:

For the record, I did not like the plane idea one bit. I didn't mind the signs so much, but the plane just seemed such an aggy thing to do.

Who knows, it might have actually worked to some extent since UT made a sizeable gain in the coaches poll.