45-35 sign circling over Stillwater

clutchon18

Exactly! OU can lose early to Texas. Texas slips up by losing late to Tech. OU slips in through the back door with an annihilation of tech! Clearly genius! Any who knows the system knows, lose early and your forgiven, lose late and you get the shaft! and it doesn't take a GENIUS!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But what if he's the "Bradford" of our Defense? The Captain who makes the calls and makes sure everyone is in position? Tell ya what, just look at the rushing stats and score before/after he was injured. It tells a compelling story.

Oh dear. A spread Offense without a Tight End. However did you guys manage to gain a single yard. :rolleyes:

It's called wearing a team down throughout the game... If you think a MLB is still calling plays on the field you haven't been watching college football. What do you think the DC is doing with his arms while all of the players are looking at him??

Williams is twice the player Cosby is. Tech would have beaten Texas 39-26 with Cosby. :rolleyes:

I try to have discussions on this forum and idiots like yourself say stupid things like that... You should go look at his stats this year.... to get you started, he had 9 grabs for 122 yards against your mighy sooners(leading receiver for Texas yardage wise in that game).... wow

I try to have discussions on this forum and idiots like yourself say stupid things like that... You should go look at his stats this year.... to get you started, he had 9 grabs for 122 yards against your mighy sooners(leading receiver for Texas yardage wise in that game).... wow

M. Williams 4-182-2TD

You act like Williams was his "replacemant".... It wouldn't have been against any rule if they would have both been on the field at the same time?? Williams will be a great receiver, but he is young and unpolished right now. On the other hand, Cosby was in sync with McCoy all year, and along with Shipley made a nice dual threat that defenses had a hard time deciding who to double... When Cosby went down, Tech focused on Shipley and it wasn't until the coaches could get in at the half and change some things around that Williams busted loose... Next time you watch a game, do more than listen to the announcers... Watch the coverages and the types of routes the receivers are running...

You act like Williams was his "replacemant".... It wouldn't have been against any rule if they would have both been on the field at the same time?? Williams will be a great receiver, but he is young and unpolished right now. On the other hand, Cosby was in sync with McCoy all year, and along with Shipley made a nice dual threat that defenses had a hard time deciding who to double... When Cosby went down, Tech focused on Shipley and it wasn't until the coaches could get in at the half and change some things around that Williams busted loose... Next time you watch a game, do more than listen to the announcers... Watch the coverages and the types of routes the receivers are running...

I am devastated that I will never get back the 30 seconds of my life I wasted reading that propaganda.

I am devastated that I will never get back the 30 seconds of my life I wasted reading that propaganda.

If it took you 30 seconds to read that small paragraph, you haven't even scratched the surface of the devastation you are going to run into in the real world. :happy65: