OU in the Big 12 Championship? What a joke!

RandomMan

I've refrained from posting these last few days because it's a dead horse. Texas isn't going to the conference championship, and in all likelihood, they're not going to the National Championship, either. Do better next year.

Official Big XII Championship Prediction

Oklahoma: 68

Missouri: 28

Yuck it up gooner. Next year after losing Bradford and 4/5 of your offensive line, Texas will mudhole your :censored: ......................again :lol: :lol:

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yuck it up gooner. Next year after losing Bradford and 4/5 of your offensive line, Texas will mudhole your :censored: ......................again :lol: :lol:

bahaha OU Lost this year so what will osing there best players do for them ??

Guest CNOrtega

There you have it. Written evidence that Texas fans have given up on this season and are already focusing on 09.

I'll worry about next year next year. What a clownshoe.

bahaha OU Lost this year so what will osing there best players do for them ??

Gosh, I bet they will be just terrible, what are you gonna do when the lowly Sooners beat ut after losing a few seniors...... :crybaby:

But it doesn't make them any less cheaters. They cheated and got caught, cheated and got caught, cheated and got caught and cheated and got caught! NCAA did nothing but they are still cheaters!

if you ain't cheatin, ya aint tryin...

if you're getting caught, you must be a stupid cheater! I'm joking. It's not right to cheat.

i havent posted a while myself because it is a dead issue. the COMPUTERS made the decision. I am a longhorn fan and yes it #### that that those kids got cheated of a chance by a computer. sooner fans keep bringing up horn loss to tech and that is the only bullet in the sooner gun! 45-35 is all we have to lean on as horn fans and it is all that matters......PERIOD! Every analyst in the media agrees. If everything was reversed between ou and texas every sooner fan would be saying ALL the very same things the horn fans are saying know GUARANTEED! Texas is not the only team that is getting the raw deal in this BCS joke of a system. As a horn fan I will say the sooners are a very good team and they should be , TEXAS kids make up over half the roster. It speaks volumes for the caliber of athlete that TEXAS puts out. If what happens on the field doesnt matter then lets just draw straws at the start of season for all D1 teams and the 2 that get the longest ones play for the title. If this had happened to the sooners , I promise I would still say it was unfair. Think of all the great football we are missing out on by not having texas , ou , bama , fl , usc , penn , tech and so on play in a playoff format. Oh well , see my first sentence...........HOOK EM HORNS AND GOOD LUCK TO THE SOONERS! bRING IT BACK TO THE BIG 12 WHERE IT BELONGS!

i havent posted a while myself because it is a dead issue. the COMPUTERS made the decision. I am a longhorn fan and yes it #### that that those kids got cheated of a chance by a computer. sooner fans keep bringing up horn loss to tech and that is the only bullet in the sooner gun! 45-35 is all we have to lean on as horn fans and it is all that matters......PERIOD! Every analyst in the media agrees. If everything was reversed between ou and texas every sooner fan would be saying ALL the very same things the horn fans are saying know GUARANTEED! Texas is not the only team that is getting the raw deal in this BCS joke of a system. As a horn fan I will say the sooners are a very good team and they should be , TEXAS kids make up over half the roster. It speaks volumes for the caliber of athlete that TEXAS puts out. If what happens on the field doesnt matter then lets just draw straws at the start of season for all D1 teams and the 2 that get the longest ones play for the title. If this had happened to the sooners , I promise I would still say it was unfair. Think of all the great football we are missing out on by not having texas , ou , bama , fl , usc , penn , tech and so on play in a playoff format. Oh well , see my first sentence...........HOOK EM HORNS AND GOOD LUCK TO THE SOONERS! bRING IT BACK TO THE BIG 12 WHERE IT BELONGS!

Such a steaming pile.

No one got cheated. My gosh, how many times do we have to do this? There are rules in place. Those rules were followed. How can it be that someone is cheated if the rules are followed?

Old rant. Get a new one.

You said if what happened on the field didn't matter, then we should just draw straws for the title. You extoll the win over OU, but want to ignore the loss to Tech. What happened on the field is THE thing that led to this outcome. tu didn't take care of business on the field. As I, and many others have said many times, tu beats Tech, and they're playing for the NC.

As for the talent at OU being predominantly Texan, weak at best. What difference does that make? There are kids from all over this country playing at schools not in their home state. It means diddly.

BTW, you had better be glad those analysts you mentioned don't decide who goes to the NC. If they did, it would be Notre Dame every year.

This is old. The rules were followed. OU went to the CCG and now to the NC. Beat Tech, and your beloved orange go. If Mack had put a veteran on Crabby, tu wins and goes to the CCG and NC.

Now, all this doesn't mean you have to like it. Obviously you don't. But don't come on here and talk about being cheated, and how OU would have reacted if the tables would have been turned, and blah, blah, blah, but that won't change a thing. The rules were followed. Period.

BTW, the NC stays in the SEC, where it belongs.

Did you just bring up notre dame in this debate??? actually there is no debate ,Texas is better!!! they stuck a foot off in the sooners. you stop using tech as your justification. Texas 45 - Choklahoma 35 . Ill say it all day long , cause its the truth. Ill come on here and say what i want , if you can come on here and dance around the facts. Hows that for your steamin pile? I hope it does go back to florida. there is no doubt that any of these teams are worthy , but dont say oklahoma earned it. THey didnt score 60+ against texas. Take that you moron!!!

Did you just bring up notre dame in this debate??? actually there is no debate ,Texas is better!!! they stuck a foot off in the sooners. you stop using tech as your justification. Texas 45 - Choklahoma 35 . Ill say it all day long , cause its the truth. Ill come on here and say what i want , if you can come on here and dance around the facts. Hows that for your steamin pile? I hope it does go back to florida. there is no doubt that any of these teams are worthy , but dont say oklahoma earned it. THey didnt score 60+ against texas. Take that you moron!!!

Texas fans ......gotta love em.

Moron. Nice. I see now what I'm dealing with. I see I'm going to need to type slowly so you can understand. Try to keep up.

First, no, I did not bring up Notre Dame in this debate. I made a joke about sports analysts being allowed to pick NC's (you said they all thought tu got screwed). The joke was if they were allowed to do that, Notre Dame would be the perennial NC. (Notre Dame is the sports media's golden child).

The loss to Tech is not MY justification. It's fact, and fact the whiney orange prefers to ignore when they boast about their win over OU (what was that score again?). If you call me pointing out that loss as dancing around the facts, so be it. Funny, I bring out ALL the facts, you ignore one of the most important, and I'm dancing around the facts. Fuzzy math.

As for Texas being better. I hear almost daily now tu alums telling me they are glad they don't have to play OU again this season. That's alums! Texas Exes. Not some t-shirt fan like you.

BTW, why the rant about saying what you want? Did someone say you couldn't?

Stay in school.

All I have to say about this game is that it made me sick. Not only because I think UT had just as much of a reason to be there as OU did, but because OU had their starters in the game throwing for the endzone with under 5 minutes left on the game clock. That is completely classless and rediculous.

What ever happened to sportsmanship? I can understand you want your scoring record, but why do it that way?

Guest CNOrtega
Official Big XII Championship Prediction

Oklahoma: 68

Missouri: 28

Closest without going over, see you in the Showcase Showdown!