They Wanted Change

Locutus

Fellow Business Executives:

As the CEO of this business that employees 140 people, I have resigned myself to the fact that Barrack Obama will be our next President, and that our taxes and government fees will increase in a BIG way.

To compensate for these increases, I figure that the Clients will have to see an increase in our fees to them of about 8% but since we cannot increase our fees right now due to the dismal state of our economy, we will have to lay off six of our employees instead.

This has really been eating at me for a while, as we believe we are family here and I didn't know how to choose who will have to go.

So, this is what I did. I strolled thru our parking lot and found 8 Obama bumper stickers on our employees' cars and have decided these folks will be the first to be laid off.

I can't think of a more fair way to approach this problem.

These folks wanted change; I gave it to them.

If you have a better idea, let me know.

Saw this on another forum and thought it was funny.

Funny, but if true It kind of goes against everything our country was founded on.

Our country was founded on freedom, not fairness, without government interference.

What's the problem?

Our country was founded on freedom, not fairness, without government interference.

What's the problem?

There's not a problem. I was setting you up so I could call you a whiner. It didn't work as well as I had hoped though because you didn't really whine at all. I was expecting a lecture, and you stated the truth with a question for me. I appreciate that Bleeds.

You've been calling out Longhorn fans as whiney orange, so my statement was a lame attempt back at you... just for fun of course. Well, it back fired.

Continue on folks. Nothing to see here.

There's not a problem. I was setting you up so I could call you a whiner. It didn't work as well as I had hoped though because you didn't really whine at all. I was expecting a lecture, and you stated the truth with a question for me. I appreciate that Bleeds.

You've been calling out Longhorn fans as whiney orange, so my statement was a lame attempt back at you... just for fun of course. Well, it back fired.

Continue on folks. Nothing to see here.

This ain't my first rodeo. :thumbsup: