Longview 43 Waco Midway 42 (Final/Overtime)

BigRedFan

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey lufkin79 don't get mad!

i just like to aggrevate you boy's a little.

it's all good!

Nah not mad. I spend too much time on 5Afootball message board to get mad about that. I figured you for on of the fly by posters. Here today gone as soon as a game don't go the way you like.

Don't count out Garrett Gilbert and Austin Lake Travis, best 4a team in the state, hands down

I guess you have'nt seen or heard of Ty Rollison in SS? Gilbert is the poster boy since he's going to Texas, but I'll take Ty all day. Longview will beat Travis in championship. I'm telling you, they are a great football team. And they play real smash mouth football. I'd love to see the game.

Let 'em have it LOBOS!

I guess you have'nt seen or heard of Ty Rollison in SS? Gilbert is the poster boy since he's going to Texas, but I'll take Ty all day. Longview will beat Travis in championship. I'm telling you, they are a great football team. And they play real smash mouth football. I'd love to see the game.

Let 'em have it LOBOS!

Sulphur Springs is D-2, not as tough as a road. Lake Travis put up 71 today? Have you heard? Garrett Gilbert is number 2 rated quarterback in nation, Tyrik Rollison won't even play QB in college

Sulphur Springs is D-2, not as tough as a road. Lake Travis put up 71 today? Have you heard? Garrett Gilbert is number 2 rated quarterback in nation, Tyrik Rollison won't even play QB in college

Ty is #2 rated dual threat QB in nation. And yeah, he'll play QB in college. No doubt. His numbers coming out of 13-4A (best 4A district in Texas) are ridiculous.

To date= 4000 yds passing and 45 TD's, nearly 1000 rushing and 10-12 rushing td's. He can play a little. If I remember he was the 1st team all state QB ahead of Gilbert in 07.

Ty is #2 rated dual threat QB in nation. And yeah, he'll play QB in college. No doubt. His numbers coming out of 13-4A (best 4A district in Texas) are ridiculous.

To date= 4000 yds passing and 45 TD's, nearly 1000 rushing and 10-12 rushing td's. He can play a little. If I remember he was the 1st team all state QB ahead of Gilbert in 07.

just know Gilbert has better upside

That's sarcasm, right?

yeah it was, Garrett Gilbert will win a heisman, and two national championships in 4 years....