Cayuga V.S. Ganado

Texsharp

Who ya got.  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Cayuga and Ganado?

• Cayuga
    • Ganado

Dont forget about a little team called stratfford!!!!

We're not thinking about a little team called Stratford, we're thinking about a team called Ganado. Maybe Stratford should go think about Albany, and maybe we'll see Stratford next week :thumbsup: Until then........

Let's go get Ganado!!!!!!!!

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TWO WORDS!!! TRAP!!!!! GAME!!!!

NERD ALERT!!!!

99.9.% of the time after an underdog has a big win they are bound for let down against a weaker opponent!!! If any YUGA players are on this board please hear me out!!!

DONT LET YOUR GAURD DOWN!!!! Ganado didnt get this far by luck!!! You might have beaten Alto, Maud, Bremond, and Tenaha to get this far but DONT LET YOUR DOWN!!! Play YUGA WILDCAT football and believe you have the POWER to do what you got to do to get the PROMISE LAND...(THAT IS STATE)...I believe in you guys just like the rest...now lets put a magical ending to this cinderella story and beat Ganado!!

GOOD LUCK!!!!

cayuga will go all the way now that they beat maud

We're not thinking about a little team called Stratford, we're thinking about a team called Ganado. Maybe Stratford should go think about Albany, and maybe we'll see Stratford next week :thumbsup: Until then........

Let's go get Ganado!!!!!!!!

Well you better tell that to espn09 referring to the statement he made and I Quote "Cayuga will go all the way now that they beat Maud" :thumbsup: Read all post before repling. good luck Cayuga yall have a **** of a team.

Well you better tell that to espn09 referring to the statement he made and I Quote "Cayuga will go all the way now that they beat Maud" :thumbsup: Read all post before repling. good luck Cayuga yall have a **** of a team.

Actually I did read the post :thumbsup: If espn09 thinks they are going to go all the way because they beat Maud so be it, that's his opinion and he's entitled to it. I agree with espn09 that Cayuga will go all the way, I'm just taking it one game at a time. I'm referring to the comment you made about Stratford and how Cayuga's not concerned with them now. They should be concerned with who they play on Saturday, December 12th which would be Ganado. When the time comes for us to play Stratford then we'll be concerned. So maybe you should get an understanding of a post before you reply.

really looking forward to this game...I've heard some good stuff about Cayuga and I want to see how good my Indians actually are. I hear y'all have a beast of a running back. Ganado football is back and I'm pretty sure this won't be the last time these two teams match up in the up coming years.

Actually I did read the post :thumbsup: If espn09 thinks they are going to go all the way because they beat Maud so be it, that's his opinion and he's entitled to it. I agree with espn09 that Cayuga will go all the way, I'm just taking it one game at a time. I'm referring to the comment you made about Stratford and how Cayuga's not concerned with them now. They should be concerned with who they play on Saturday, December 12th which would be Ganado. When the time comes for us to play Stratford then we'll be concerned. So maybe you should get an understanding of a post before you reply.

Im sorry but your the one that replied to my post, and your dead wrong I was making a comment to his post so you dont have a clue to what your talking about :notworthy: By the way I know who you are and you do not have clue about football. You stepped in to someone elses conversation. :thumbdown: And if you do make it to statford, your going to lose!!!! :rolleyes:

Im sorry but your the one that replied to my post, and your dead wrong I was making a comment to his post so you dont have a clue to what your talking about :notworthy: By the way I know who you are and you do not have clue about football. You stepped in to someone elses conversation. :thumbdown: And if you do make it to statford, your going to lose!!!! :rolleyes:

I know you replied to espn and I replied to your post because you brought up Stratford and I was letting you know we don't care about them at this time! I don't care what you think you know, and even if I didn't know anything about football I do know it doesn't take a genius to figure out you take one team at a time or you'll be sitting at the house??? :bangin: You're the one who doesn't have a clue about football if you think we're going to lose to Stratford when the time comes. :whome: I'm done replying to your stupid comments!! Back to subject at hand....Let's go Wildcats!!!!

Bures was 2A player of the Year

Newman played at Syracuse

The other Newman was a 12th Man at Texas A&M

Lee would be a Cayuga's Shead

And I forgot one... Schlueter... has been the starting Center for TCU for the past 3 years...

I have been backing Cayuga the whole year... I still think they will win... Ganado got beat by Louise... And Louise has never been really good at anything... except track...

HEY "FOOTBALLFAN"!!!! We know it already...We have NO chance to beat anybody.....We have heard this all year.....ALTO TENAHA-BREMOND-MAUD-PEOPLE GO ON AND ON(NOT EVERYBODY)..... AND SAID THE UPSET OF THE YEAR BOWIE OVER CAYUGA---WEEK AFTER WEEK WE ARE TOLD THAT WE WILL LOSE......WE ARE A ONE MAN SHOW OUR COACH COST US LAST YEAR VS MAUD CHEAP SHOT AFTER CHEAP SHOT.......ETC. ETC.... WE LIKE IT KEEP IT UP....It started in week zero vs Frankston(TIGER1995 IS NOW CONVERTED) and then when we went to Overton alll we here is Cayuga has no chance(CONVERTED).....WELL HERE WE ARE....We aint scared and we will be prepared.....WE ARE ONLY WORRIED ABOUT GANADO AND GANADO ONLY.....IF IF IF IF IF WE WIN..... THEN WE WILL WORRY BOUT ALBANY OR STRATFORD...AND THEN WE KNOW AS WE HAVE ALL YEAR........WE HAVE NO CHANCE :notworthy: :notworthy: As LONGSHOTS DADDY SAID.......'WE ARE NOT WORTHY" :notworthy:

RESPECT ALL AND AWE NONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ENJOY THE RIDE

PREPARE LIKE A CHAMPION

Thanks to all the schools that have turned out to support the Wildcats. Im sure the coaching staff and players at Cayuga will be focused on the game at hand (Ganado). One game at a time Wildcats, thats how we roll.

p.s. Party on garth....that for you G.J. :thumbsup:

Well thank you very much for gracing us with your opinion...

Were we picked to win with Teneha?....no.

Were we picked to win with Bowie?...no.

Were we picked to win with Bremond?...no.

How about MAUD?... absoluty not.

just keep doubting us.

like he said, HATERS ARE OUR MOTIVATORS. :)

AND

Actually it's STRATFORD, not statford. I guess next time your going to try and make a point, you should use spell check ;)

Here is the deal. If Cayuga can stop the running game they will win. If not, they will lose. Ganado will run the lead, counter, and option game at you. Stop that and you win. They have one receiver #22 that can run and catch a football. Very little passing game.

Well thank you very much for gracing us with your opinion...

Were we picked to win with Teneha?....no.

Were we picked to win with Bowie?...no.

Were we picked to win with Bremond?...no.

How about MAUD?... absoluty not.

just keep doubting us.

like he said, HATERS ARE OUR MOTIVATORS. :)

AND

Actually it's STRATFORD, not statford. I guess next time your going to try and make a point, you should use spell check ;)

Hey, "inthegame08" If you want to be a english teacher, make sure you use spell check yourself, Its Tenaha and what is this word absoluty??? That funny!!! :thumbdown:

By the way I picked Cayuga to win all the games except Maud, Like i mentioned in the other post Cayuga has a very good team, Players are very talented ,play hard and are very well coached, It was your own fan that was jumping ahead and saying that they would have no problem the remainder of the way. I was just letting him know that there was a couple of good teams out there before you pick up your championship ball.

I know you replied to espn and I replied to your post because you brought up Stratford and I was letting you know we don't care about them at this time! I don't care what you think you know, and even if I didn't know anything about football I do know it doesn't take a genius to figure out you take one team at a time or you'll be sitting at the house??? :bangin: You're the one who doesn't have a clue about football if you think we're going to lose to Stratford when the time comes. :whome: I'm done replying to your stupid comments!! Back to subject at hand....Let's go Wildcats!!!!

These fans are a little touchie!!! Thats a classy post!!! :thumbsup:

Lol...SOME YUGA"IANS" are touchy...and have a right to be I suppose...Lets not forget people we USE TO BE the LAUGHING stock of Football....I think our fans can be a little touchy...I'm going to enjoy the ride as long as it lasts...but I was there during the losing and I still supported..Some people cant say that.. BUT I CAN...

Anyways...ONCE AGAIN Wildcats this is A TRAP GAME!!!!!! Stay focused!!!! :thumbsup:

footballnut-mistersir......

Now I did not exactly put the ART in SMART....but I can read and U said plain as day........."AND IF YOU DO MAKE IT TO STRATFORD U ARE GOING TO LOSE"......YA BABY GANADO! GANADO IS ALL WE CARE ABOUT. G-A-N-A-D-O.......GGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAANNNNNNAAAAADDDOOOOOOOOO!

footballnut-mistersir......

Now I did not exactly put the ART in SMART....but I can read and U said plain as day........."AND IF YOU DO MAKE IT TO STRATFORD U ARE GOING TO LOSE"......YA BABY GANADO! GANADO IS ALL WE CARE ABOUT. G-A-N-A-D-O.......GGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAANNNNNNAAAAADDDOOOOOOOOO!

couldn't have said it better myself.

Hey, "inthegame08" If you want to be a english teacher, make sure you use spell check yourself, Its Tenaha and what is this word absoluty??? That funny!!! :thumbdown:

By the way I picked Cayuga to win all the games except Maud, Like i mentioned in the other post Cayuga has a very good team, Players are very talented ,play hard and are very well coached, It was your own fan that was jumping ahead and saying that they would have no problem the remainder of the way. I was just letting him know that there was a couple of good teams out there before you pick up your championship ball.

Sorry that people support us!

guess they know where the talent is! :thumbsup:

I don't know who ESPN09 is but hey, thanks! Just so you know.. i think that too!

but uhm, don't tell footballnut - cause he really does have ESP, and he knows we're going to lose to STRATFORD. Guess he's already counted out Albany too. Aww poor guys hard work.

BREAKING NEWS!!!

Why in sand hills is STRATFORD being discussed in a CAYUGA VS GANADO thread???? People can we save this discussion for another day??? I rather talk about how tony romo is going to cost Dallas their season lol.....

Stratford has their hands full with an undefeated Albany anyways....So when that time comes people (which i hope)... then we can discuss them....

BREAKING NEWS!!!

Why in sand hills is STRATFORD being discussed in a CAYUGA VS GANADO thread???? People can we save this discussion for another day??? I rather talk about how tony romo is going to cost Dallas their season lol.....

Stratford has their hands full with an undefeated Albany anyways....So when that time comes people (which i hope)... then we can discuss them....

poor Tony Romo :( and those interceptions.

stinks... cause I love my cowboys.

and your right. Stratford who?