Mart vs Canadian

footballfiend

I of course will take Canadian in this one. They are on a roll and I believe they are better than last year at this point. They have added a very potent running attack to their already stellar passing game. I won't make a score prediction as I know Mart brings a lot of tradition to this game and will be a tough opponent. Safe Travel to all fans.

Go Canadian Wildcats and Stratford Elks!! Roll on District 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All Canadian in this one. By a bunch!!

time will tell saturday. the panthers match up perfect with canadian. athlete for athlete and more. both teams run the spread on offense and 3-3-5 on defense. Mart is the underdog and we like it that way. I have watched all yalls videos on youtube from last year and the new ones from this year. Our kids respect yall and say that canadian is a great team. The panthers wil be ready and have what it take to bring the trophy back to central texas. I told a guy back in week one from canadian that mart and canadian will play for the title on pigskinprep. Nobody expect us to make it to state but mart since we lost 2 games to 2a schools. They will be prepared for the great screen team of canadian.

mart is not playing the patriots or oklahoma sooners. we are playing canadian who have 1 state championship and playing for their second this saturday. blowing teams out dont matter from last week. yall dont scare nobody in centex. We live for this. we been the underdog all season. 1 more day baby and the panthers are coming.