DAINGERFIELD WINS CLASS 2-A, DIVISION II STATE CHAMPIONSHIP...

Hardball

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I think that this Tiger team is on a mission to leave no doubt about who the best team will be at the end of this game. Anyone have any information on the Loboes? Where will it be played?

We were told that it would be Sat @ 2pm at Waco ISD if Cisco won. So, unless something has changed between last night and today...that was straight out of the Coach's mouth over the radio.

well i just listened to the cisco/pottsboro game on the radio. I can comfortably say Dfield will take this game by 40+.

DFIELD 46

CISCO 7

7 turnovers in the game for pottsborro and only a 7 point win. that already tells you they cant capitialize on turnovers.

As long as D-FIELD wins, thats all that matters to me!!!!

Kville got beat, do not underestimate anybody at this stage!!!!

FINISH STRONG TIGERS, COME TO FAR TO LET UP NOW!!!!

Kirbyville wasnt better than mulesoe so its no surprise they got beat. Its not underestamating its being self assured and confident.

Sounds like pottsboro choked. I can promise you Daingerfield will not. These boy have stepped it up every week. Congrats to the Tigers for making it this far but you don't work your butts of in the off-season and two-a-days to make it to the state championship game, you do it WIN the game...

The tigers by 3 TD's

GO TIGERS!!!

I think that if this Tiger team keeps it's head on straight, and that is an IF, then they should take this game a bring that state championship back home where it belongs...in Daingerfield. It is going to take an all around effort, much like the Tigers win over Blanco, to complete this incredible playoff run. I've told my brother from the beginning of the season that to get to a state championship you have to have four factors play into your hands. You have to be talented, disiplined, well-coached, and you have to have the ball bounce your way a couple of times. This Tiger team has the talent, they are very well disiplined (as has been reported on here many times), they have a coach (way to go Coach Bowman), and they've gotten the ball to bounce their way (see Newton). But all that only gets you to the state championship, once you've arrived at the big game anything can happen. Who's the best team that day? Who can overcome the jitters that come with playing in a title game? Who can execute, execute, execute? All I will say to the players, if their reading this commentary, is to stay focused and to realize that we didn't come this far just to play in the title game, we came to win. Stay hungry and know that Cisco will not just bow down and give us that trophy...we have to take it!

There is a big difference in confidence and making predictions from hearing a game over the internet!

Dont even try to go there with me on confidence. i base this off more than internet. dont get mad either, were all in this together. its just would be a wise idea to know what kind of dog your barking at before you bark. :thumbsup:

I think that if this Tiger team keeps it's head on straight, and that is an IF, then they should take this game a bring that state championship back home where it belongs...in Daingerfield. It is going to take an all around effort, much like the Tigers win over Blanco, to complete this incredible playoff run. I've told my brother from the beginning of the season that to get to a state championship you have to have four factors play into your hands. You have to be talented, disiplined, well-coached, and you have to have the ball bounce your way a couple of times. This Tiger team has the talent, they are very well disiplined (as has been reported on here many times), they have a coach (way to go Coach Bowman), and they've gotten the ball to bounce their way (see Newton). But all that only gets you to the state championship, once you've arrived at the big game anything can happen. Who's the best team that day? Who can overcome the jitters that come with playing in a title game? Who can execute, execute, execute? All I will say to the players, if their reading this commentary, is to stay focused and to realize that we didn't come this far just to play in the title game, we came to win. Stay hungry and know that Cisco will not just bow down and give us that trophy...we have to take it!

well , very well put.

kid, ive played more varsity football games than you've watch so dont even try. i base this off more than internet.

I think you were the same person who went on another forum, and made a huge perdiction that did not go quite as well as you perdicted before the NEWTON game. I am entitled to my opinion, just like you!

FINISH STRONG TIGERS, FINISH STRONG!!!

i dont understand why we playing in Waco, can someone explain to me why, Daingerfield and cisco is approx. 140 miles from Dallas, cisco is approx 140 miles from Waco, but Daingrfield is approx 240 miles from Waco, this is the :censored: game, i just dont get the logic in our guys having to ride an additional 100 miles for a suppose to be nuetral site, can someone shine a light on this for me, Frank help me out, i am totally confused

I think you were the same person who went on another forum, and made a huge perdiction that did not go quite as well as you perdicted before the NEWTON game. I am entitled to my opinion, just like you!

FINISH STRONG TIGERS, FINISH STRONG!!!

Any conformation on the whereabouts of the game?

i dont understand why we playing in Waco, can someone explain to me why, Daingerfield and cisco is approx. 140 miles from Dallas, cisco is approx 140 miles from Waco, but Daingrfield is approx 240 miles from Waco, this is the :censored: game, i just dont get the logic in our guys having to ride an additional 100 miles for a suppose to be nuetral site, can someone shine a light on this for me, Frank help me out, i am totally confused

Several reasons.

1. It is just heresay so far as to where we are playin.

2. Next Friday Tex Stadium closes to High school football after the carthage game.

3. What route are you takin to make it a 240 mile trip?

enough already. youre lucky i just got back from a suspension. By the way this is smoaky not another forum. you were posting on the gay male website, but nobodys throwing that at you. alrighty, now that youve gone to bed, football.

Any conformation on the whereabouts of the game?

Look Kev, you might ought to chill on this a lil bit! You are telling a preacher that he went to a gay forum! Not cool bro. He isn't quite as cocky as you and I are, nonetheless he is a member of the Nation!