DAINGERFIELD WINS CLASS 2-A, DIVISION II STATE CHAMPIONSHIP...

Hardball

I don't know if anyone would be interested but an Abilene station is doing a live webcast of the game on Saturday. I'm sure it won't be very clear but if you can't be at the game with us you might check it out and see how it works. I think next week they will have a link to whre you can watch it again. Here is the link:

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/

I'm not responsible if it #### as I haven't watched one of their webcasts but did kick'em some money as an advertiser on this one. As for me I will be in Waco screaming for them Big Dam Loboes!

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if anyone would be interested but an Abilene station is doing a live webcast of the game on Saturday. I'm sure it won't be very clear but if you can't be at the game with us you might check it out and see how it works. I think next week they will have a link to whre you can watch it again. Here is the link:

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/

I'm not responsible if it #### as I haven't watched one of their webcasts but did kick'em some money as an advertiser on this one. As for me I will be in Waco screaming for them Big Dam Loboes!

Thanks for the info.

BTW, I hear that I am to be thanked for that. LOL

Were you going to go anyway? Or were you going to the family dinner instead?

Dad put it on my shoulders and I told him I'd do whatever the rest wanted to do. So what does he say? "Ok, I'll tell them you want to postpone it because of the game." LOL ,. . I never had a chance!

I was going to the game. I had not made the announcement, but Uncle H and Uncle K weren't going to be there along with others. I knew we could get together later. WACO here we come!

I was going to the game. I had not made the announcement, but Uncle H and Uncle K weren't going to be there along with others. I knew we could get together later. WACO here we come!

I knew Uncle H wouldn't be there, but didn't know about Uncle K not being there. Humm.

And to think they made this out to be all up to me! LOL You have no idea how guilty I've been feeling about that. Once a year family get-together or football game?

I think I'm going early to catch the first qtr of the Longview game. I'll have a car load with me. Hope to see you at the game. Drive safely.

I knew Uncle H wouldn't be there, but didn't know about Uncle K not being there. Humm.

And to think they made this out to be all up to me! LOL You have no idea how guilty I've been feeling about that. Once a year family get-together or football game?

I think I'm going early to catch the first qtr of the Longview game. I'll have a car load with me. Hope to see you at the game. Drive safely.

The Nation, as you saw last week, is hard to miss. We'll be there!

Daingerfield is a 3A caliber team playing in a 2A classification. If I say so myself, the Newton vs. Daingerfield game was the state game in my opionon. If you have two teams with speed, it will be one heck of a game to watch and Newton vs. Daingerfield proved it right there. Once again, Cisco has no speed, Daingerfield will run all over and around Cisco as they please.

Congrats to Daingerfield on a very Succesful year and Good Luck

Daingerfield is a 3A caliber team playing in a 2A classification. If I say so myself, the Newton vs. Daingerfield game was the state game in my opionon. If you have two teams with speed, it will be one heck of a game to watch and Newton vs. Daingerfield proved it right there. Once again, Cisco has no speed, Daingerfield will run all over and around Cisco as they please.

Congrats to Daingerfield on a very Succesful year and Good Luck

i would not say they have no speed, but watching several of their highlights, they have limited speed.

The crowd rushing in... fans greeting one another with looks of excitement and pride on their faces...the band warming up.. the cheerleaders stretching.. the popcorn popping... I can hardly contain myself! And then comes the best part when the Tigers come running out on the field looking like the champions that they are! This is better than Christmas! C'mon Saturday!

The crowd rushing in... fans greeting one another with looks of excitement and pride on their faces...the band warming up.. the cheerleaders stretching.. the popcorn popping... I can hardly contain myself! And then comes the best part when the Tigers come running out on the field looking like the champions that they are! This is better than Christmas! C'mon Saturday!

The Tigers and the Tiger Nation are already heros. You and the Bulldogs of Carthage are the pride of East Texas. You have nothing to lose so finish it.

Guest JAKEBRAKE

Well boys and girls and children of all ages, this is it for me until it's over. I can say it's been one helluva ride and we have no one to thank but the boys in blue and the coaching staff for taking us along. I will never forget it. I want to give a big chest bump to all my SDC kinfolk, you guys are like family to me now. Noone has a better time at the games than we do and to watch the phenomenon take shape has been something that I don't think any of us expected. I don't want to talk to much because i may get teary eyed, but let's go out with a boom this saturday. Send these boys out right.

To the big blue, we owe this all to you, you've given us something that we will never forget. You guys finish it for yourselves though, this is your time to make your own tradition and your own history. Go out there Saturday and go ape doo doo on anything that looks like a lobo. They're hungry, but I know that we're every bit as hungry, and we're just better than they are. I know that i can speak for us all when I say that we love each and every one of you, and it's been an absolute pleasure to watch what you've become. Ya'll deserve this and don't let anything stand in your way of it. JAKEBRAKE out!!

I did mention SDC and told everyone my screen name. Now I guess I'm kinda like SL1KK, everyone knows who I am. One thing about it though, you will be hard pressed to find bigger fans of the Tigers than 98crush, SL1KK, JAKEYpoo, kevnasty, dffootballfan, frank, 3108, tigermamma, TIGSTANG, AllTheWay, mrsc, R.M, TigerTuff, Bluetiger114, hookem12, coryboy, Killer99, solocam, DFIELD98, xtremetigerfaithful, shazam and JMdog....

DAINGERFIELD!!

Hate i missed the rally, kids are sick, thanks for the shout out, See you guys at the game. Hope you saved your voice!

Tigers!