DAINGERFIELD WINS CLASS 2-A, DIVISION II STATE CHAMPIONSHIP...

Hardball

I did mention SDC and told everyone my screen name. Now I guess I'm kinda like SL1KK, everyone knows who I am. One thing about it though, you will be hard pressed to find bigger fans of the Tigers than 98crush, SL1KK, JAKEYpoo, kevnasty, dffootballfan, frank, 3108, tigermamma, TIGSTANG, AllTheWay, mrsc, R.M, TigerTuff, Bluetiger114, hookem12, coryboy, Killer99, solocam, DFIELD98, xtremetigerfaithful, shazam and JMdog....

DAINGERFIELD!!

And Tigeralum07 and tiger4life07....we dont make many post but r at every game and will be at tha game tomorrow supporting our guys n blue 110%!

Lets Go D-field...One More Game Baby!

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the hoopla is over.. No more interviews, no more pep rallys, its football time fellas.. I'm leaving at 9, see ya'll in WACO !!

Regardless of the outcome 2moro this has been an outstanding season for Tiger football.. Its been alotta fun, I thank those young men for taking us on this ride.. This season isn't even over yet and I'm looking forward to the next.. Thats what a Tiger lives for..

I wanna hear the NATION 2moro, lets be the motivation these guys need to get the job done !!

I got no words left !!

ITS ALL YOU NOW !!!

congrats carthage bulldogs on your well-deserved
class 3A , division 2 state championship !
celina , well played game & season
see you next yr in daingerfield !!
thanks for both of your support
to the tiger nation as we
go on our journey
tomorrow !

& to the tiger nation ,
countdown to game time !!
[ 15 hours and 40 minutes ]
safe travels on to & from the game
to df & cisco , as well as the other
teams from east texas on their way
to a state championship game ..

'only guartanteed one more' & this is it !
never give up , never lose hope ,
never lose faith in yourself or your team
each team has fought long & hard to
make it to this game & good luck !

I can't believe its almost here! This is your time 2008 TIGERS! What a great season to be a part of! I just wanted you to know again how proud all of yall have made the NATION! You have earned the respect of your coaches, teachers, student body, the NATION, and even your opponents that has lined up against you this season. Win or lose, we stand amazed and proud!

Now, its your time! This game is about you! This was your goal, and you have worked extremely hard to reach this point! We will be loud and yes we will stand proud, but make no mistake this is about you and this is your time to shine! All you can do is go out and give all you got! Have no regrets, making no excuses, 48 minutes of war! There will be no tomorrow win or lose, so you better not sleep through this one! There are thousands of senior football players that never got to have this opportunity, so make sure you do your best to enjoy every second of yours! Go out there and do your thang!!!

2008 TIGERS GOING TO FINISH STRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO REGRETS, NO EXCUSES, JUST TAKING CARE OF BUISNESS IN 2008!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe its almost here! This is your time 2008 TIGERS! What a great season to be a part of! I just wanted you to know again how proud all of yall have made the NATION! You have earned the respect of your coaches, teachers, student body, the NATION, and even your opponents that has lined up against you this season. Win or lose, we stand amazed and proud!

Now, its your time! This game is about you! This was your goal, and you have worked extremely hard to reach this point! We will be loud and yes we will stand proud, but make no mistake this is about you and this is your time to shine! All you can do is go out and give all you got! Have no regrets, making no excuses, 48 minutes of war! There will be no tomorrow win or lose, so you better not sleep through this one! There are thousands of senior football players that never got to have this opportunity, so make sure you do your best to enjoy every second of yours! Go out there and do your thang!!!

2008 TIGERS GOING TO FINISH STRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO REGRETS, NO EXCUSES, JUST TAKING CARE OF BUISNESS IN 2008!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

did u save this cause this is like the 5th time you posted this. good speech though

Way to go SL1KK! Great job in the interview - representing the "DAINGERFIELD TIGERS" and "Tiger Nation"!

-- BRING IT HOME TIGERS --

This is what you've worked for all season - and you deserve it!

Play hard, be determined, stay focused, and play with that Tiger Pride.

You're already champions in our book - but bring home the "official" title!

Tiger Nation - hats off to you... The boys couldn't ask for better support. The fans couldn't ask for better leadership in the stands. (You think they are crazy on SDC - you should see them cheering on their team!) Drive safe. See you at the game!

Congratulations CARTHAGE!!!

I personally cannot stand d'field during the regular season.. BUT this is the state championship and nothing would make me more proud than if the Tigers brought back a title back to East Texas.. They played hard all season.. So from everyone in New Boston best of luck.. Show em how we do it in the backwoods