The Smoakhouse Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hardball

DAINGERFIELD WINS CLASS 2-A, DIVISION II STATE CHAMPIONSHIP...

Congrats to Daingerfield and the Tiger nation. Of course, the Tiger nation will be insufferable now (as if they weren't).

Seriously, Daingerfield, congratulations on an outstanding season. W/o a doubt, the best team in 2A, and would have played w/ most teams in 3A. just ask Celina. No, you better not ask them. They would have an excuse already for why they lost.

Congrats to Daingerfield and the Tiger nation. Of course, the Tiger nation will be insufferable now (as if they weren't).

Seriously, Daingerfield, congratulations on an outstanding season. W/o a doubt, the best team in 2A, and would have played w/ most teams in 3A. just ask Celina. No, you better not ask them. They would have an excuse already for why they lost.

Congratulations from Carthage to the Tiger Nation!!

DAINGERFIELD TIGERS 2008 STATE CHAMPIONS!!

We loved listening to every minute. Great win! We watched a video feed also but it was jerky and slow but still good to watch. Way to go Tigers!!!!!

Congrats Dfield from one of your district rivals. Wish I could have made it to the game but I had Christmas stuff to go to. Great season to you guys. Can't wait till next season. We'll try to be the first team to beat ya' lol.

Congratulations from Carthage to the Tiger Nation!!

DAINGERFIELD TIGERS 2008 STATE CHAMPIONS!!

Congratulations!! Great game and great sportsmanship. Y'all more than lived up to your press. I enjoyed the game even though I would have liked a couple of fumbles bacl. Class act all the way enjoy your title you earned it. Still proud to be a Lobo though.

Congratulations!! Great game and great sportsmanship. Y'all more than lived up to your press. I enjoyed the game even though I would have liked a couple of fumbles bacl. Class act all the way enjoy your title you earned it. Still proud to be a Lobo though.

Hats off to Cisco, your boys played a great game. Cisco is a class act.

Congrats to the Tigers. You boys are incredible. We're all proud of you.

congrats to the tigers from W.O. :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: WAY TO GO!!!!

Congrats D'field from your brothers in Carthage! You brought another trophy home for East Texas and we are all proud of you.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TIGER NATION!!!

new generation....same old tradition!

congrats to the tigers! i got a few minutes of the feed via internet and several of those dfield names sounded very familiar to guys back in the day.

congrats to the tigers! i got a few minutes of the feed via internet and several of those dfield names sounded very familiar to guys back in the day.

Congrats Coach Bowman! Knew they picked the right man for the job. Enjoyed working with you before, maybe we can do it again some time. Take a couple of weeks off and get to work in January on the repeat...lol!