DAINGERFIELD WINS CLASS 2-A, DIVISION II STATE CHAMPIONSHIP...

Hardball

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marching_out1.JPG

What a sight.

We gotta at least pretend like we are playing someone next week.... I aint ready for this to be over! The future looks bright in Tiger Land!

Prolly too early for me to make my prediction for next year huh?

We gotta at least pretend like we are playing someone next week.... I aint ready for this to be over! The future looks bright in Tiger Land!

Prolly too early for me to make my prediction for next year huh?

The CEO will be getting onto us in the morning, but does it involve the words back to back :censored: champions????

I want to take a minute to thank a certain individual. This particular person has been a Tiger fan forever. I couldn't help but to think about him when the final whistle blew. Though each of us claim to be the greatest Tiger fan, there is no doubt who the greatest tiger fan is and always has been. And quite frankly I am just glad that he is and always has been a part of my life. Congratulations Mr. Decker May for all that you are and all that you mean to so many of us from Tigerland! You are the greatest and we thank you for all that you have done for each and every one of us!

already counting down till celina in 09

Yeah baby. Can't wait. Wonder if it goes back to Royse City where it was supposed to be this year?? Don't mind making the trip to DF but tell me your visitor stands are at least as big as ours. I think there will be lots of folks there from all over your area and the usual Celina contingent.

Yeah baby. Can't wait. Wonder if it goes back to Royse City where it was supposed to be this year?? Don't mind making the trip to DF but tell me your visitor stands are at least as big as ours. I think there will be lots of folks there from all over your area and the usual Celina contingent.

No, since we went to Celina instead of Royse City, Celina is scheduled to make the trip to big D next year. Judging by the way you guys travel, all I can say about our visitor stands is you better get there early.

I want to take a minute to thank a certain individual. This particular person has been a Tiger fan forever. I couldn't help but to think about him when the final whistle blew. Though each of us claim to be the greatest Tiger fan, there is no doubt who the greatest tiger fan is and always has been. And quite frankly I am just glad that he is and always has been a part of my life. Congratulations Mr. Decker May for all that you are and all that you mean to so many of us from Tigerland! You are the greatest and we thank you for all that you have done for each and every one of us!

Wow Crush, you are right on the money. I think it is cool the way Mr. May still keeps the stats at every game. As a stat geek myself, I would love to get my hands on those. :smirk:

But you are right, I am sure that 4th title was real special for a man that has been a true blue tiger fan for so long.

Mr. May is the Godfather of TIGER NATION. He was a true tiger fan before many of us were even born. I am sure this Tiger team has made him real proud.

I want to add something, before we all get lost in the euphoria of this incredible Tiger team. I would like to personally congradulate and commend Coach Barry Bowman for an adsolutely outstanding coaching job. Mentally this has to be one of the hardest places to coach, Daingerfield, behind every call there is a question, "Why did he do that?", by some fans. Many people at the begining of the season were doubting whether Daingerfield could every win, much less win a state championship, with a shotgun offense. And to make matters worse, many considered Daingerfield filled with athletic talent, but also zero disipline. Coach Bowman and his staff answered both, emphatically. Daingerfield always demands a winner, and he delivered one.

Second part, my brother is a sophomore and I have watched his class since they were playing little league. Now let me tell you that Tyler Boyd is quickly establishing himself as one of the greatest quarterbacks to every walk the halls of Daingerfield High School. The only other I have seen to take command, and define the quarterback position as a leader, is the great Michael Boyd. Tyler has always been able to make the throws, and if he continues to improve colleges will begin to look his way, but as a sophomore he has become one of the unquestioned leaders. I think we all knew that this class (Sophomores) was good, but their begining to look like something really special.

Congradulations Tigers State Champions 2008

No one can take it away!!!

nope in dfield in 09. the visitor stands are about the same size as celinas, small

what does dfield have coming back?

If I'm not mistaken, 6 on offense and 7 on defense... We lost the entire Oline on offense, but bring back all skill players... And on defense 3 All Staters, 2 LBs and a NT, and our best CB...

Barring any off season catastrophies we should be solid in '09

Guest JAKEBRAKE

Big mad shout out to Cisco, you guys deserved to be there without a doubt. You could see the determination in Medina, Bridges, Hastings and the other seniors on this team. As a fan of high school football and a dad, I couldn't help but to feel for those boys, they battled, fought and never gave up until there was nothing but zeros on the scoreboard and that's what it's all about. Those boys are gonna succeed at whatever they decide to do in life.

To the baddest of the bad, the boys in the blue. I know i felt a tear come to my eye when the buzzer went off. Being around Tiger football as long as I have and watching it go from the highs in the 80's to the lowest of the lows over the last few years, I can't tell you enough what you've done for a town, community, school and everyone that has stepped on the field, walked the halls and watched from the stands. You brought class, pride, respect and victory back to this football crazed town. You did it the right way, no one can ever say anything different. I saw alot of teary eyes after the game and I don't think it was all just because of the win, I think alot of us felt the same way. We as fans have endured alot of mud hurling over the last several years and all of it was deserved, but you boys in 16 weeks, changed all of that. Remember how this feels and how you got here, not just now, but forever. Take all this with you after your high school football days are over, those priniciples don't just apply to football.

To the seniors on the team, you will be sorely missed, you guys are irreplaceable, and it's not just the big 3 that we always talk about, but the big ugly's on the O-line, we got our triplets because of you guys, Tyler, Chris and Ko Ko would be nothing without you guys. I hope that each and every one of you get exactly what you want in life and don't settle for nothing less. Never let anyone tell you no. This season should be all you need to show that anything is possible when you put your mind to it. I don't think anyone saw this, but you boys would settle for nothing less. I hope and pray that I never read about one of you boys in the paper for anything other than success, I'm telling you, there's nothing you can't do, just do it and do it with no regret and no doubt. I wish all of you all the success and happiness you could possibly have, ya'll deserve it.

To the Tiger Nation, once again we outdid ourselves. It was an all out party. Just look at the pictures in the Waco paper. You see the Cisco fans all prim and proper and then they flash a nation picture up there and there's mohawks, afros, face paint, signs, exactly what a high school fan base should look like. Nobody does it like the nation does it, believe that. I'm gonna really miss our football games, next season seems like a long way away. I think all the nation needs to give a big chest bump to 98crush. That loudest of the loud fan that gets everything started an hour before the game and never stops until the boys are headed to the locker room would be him. In my opinion he is the Tiger Nation MVP, game day always started with 98crush. So big moonpie love to crush, the most rabid Tiger fan in the stands. It's been a blast on here this year. All the new members will only add to the lore that we've created for next season. The Tigers are going nowhere and neither is the Nation, it's only gonna get bigger, badder, louder and more obnoxious. If you don't like it, oh well, pick a fight with one of us because you will lose and lose large.

This is JAKEBRAKE and i'm just keepin it real yo!!

STATE CHAMPS

ALL DAY

ERRY DAY

I'm glad you said it JAKE, I think we all feel exactly the same way !!

And you're right about the Crushster too, if he wasn't blowin then Randy would get at it.. Between the two of them I don't ever remember a moment of silence.. I was proud of the Tiger fans Saturday, hopefully we bring that type of intensity every game next season..

Guest JAKEBRAKE
I'm glad you said it JAKE, I think we all feel exactly the same way !!

And you're right about the Crushster too, if he wasn't blowin then Randy would get at it.. Between the two of them I don't ever remember a moment of silence.. I was proud of the Tiger fans Saturday, hopefully we bring that type of intensity every game next season..

Yeah, they're the meat of the nation, literally!! The round mounds of loud sound!!!!