Which UFC great has fallen off the most?

killerb99

Which UFC great has fallen off the most?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think has fallen the most?

• Chuck Liddel
    • Tito Ortiz
    • Matt Hughes
    • Randy Couture
    • Ken Shamrock
    • Royce Gracie

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Right now I'd have to say Liddell with Shamrock being a close second. The problem with Liddell is not only was he starting to lose fights, but he was getting brutally knocked out by the likes of Rampage and Rashad. He also got TKO'ed by Shogun in his last fight. His last win, even though against Wanderlei, was about a year and a half ago. He's fought some of the best fighters in the world, winning some and losing some, but lately he's just not the guy he used to be. I don't think Ken Shamrock is as relevant to most current UFC viewers as Liddell is or was. When the UFC really became a huge franchise all viewers saw of Shamrock was him continually getting beaten by Tito or being brutally knocked out by Rich "Ace" Franklin. Liddell along with guys like Couture, Hughes, etc., were the faces of the UFC when it really burst onto the mainstream scene. Heck, he was on the cover of ESPN the Magazine at one point. He helped build the brand with his brutal knockouts and different look, but he has fallen far at a very fast rate. I love to see Liddell fight, but if the last few fights are any indication of what's to come if he continues to fight, then I think he should just hang up the gloves.

Craig Smoak

^ Is it worse than Barkley's??

as far as the topic, Liddell was great in his prime but it's time to hang it up.