Wheres all the Greg Davis haters?

frogman

All I could read a short while ago was "get rid of that OC Davis" and Texas can start winning. Well it looks like to me he changed some minds...right or wrong? In fact he may have done his best coaching job this year , changing up the formations , after losing two tight ends,,,HaveI heard anyOrangebloods come on here and give him his due credit? don't believe I have, some are pretty fast to critisize but pretty slow to give credit where credit is due.....Either that or you still think he is the one who needs to go. You can't have it both way Horn fans...What say you now about Greg Davis?????????

All I could read a short while ago was "get rid of that OC Davis" and Texas can start winning. Well it looks like to me he changed some minds...right or wrong? In fact he may have done his best coaching job this year , changing up the formations , after losing two tight ends,,,HaveI heard anyOrangebloods come on here and give him his due credit? don't believe I have, some are pretty fast to critisize but pretty slow to give credit where credit is due.....Either that or you still think he is the one who needs to go. You can't have it both way Horn fans...What say you now about Greg Davis?????????

Handing the ball off 6 yds deep in the end zone on the first offensive play at Tech wasn't real smart. TobinFrost has his moments. He has benefited from having excellent QBs the past few years.

Guest imyahuckleberry

I'm still here.

As long as we're getting the W I'll keep quiet. I agree with the poster above on the TT call and the way Colt is playing he would make any OC look good.

We also SPANKED ou again.

I'm still here.

As long as we're getting the W I'll keep quiet. I agree with the poster above on the TT call and the way Colt is playing he would make any OC look good.

We also SPANKED ou again.

Isn't it funny how the more plays the offensive players make the better the OC is.......Charley Weis was the "greatest ever" with Tom brady..Jason Garrett last year was the best thing ever for the Cowboys...now they struggle for first downs one year and same OC later......

Play calling is important alright but players make plays....Greg Davis has done a good job at Texas, but exchange Texas coaches and A&M coaches and see what I mean....Sherman would look like a first year genius......