Share the wealth

OldSchool

Let's look at the facts.

Dave. A person who couldn't keep a job as a waiter in East Texas who was forced by his wife to move to Birmingham who would have us believe he is retired, yet somehow has to have a job to survive.

Don't forget delivered Domino's pizza for 17 years.

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i only brought it up because certain citizens are paying for certain services and certain people spend a lot of time on here. that's all

Are you insinuating the people who I serve are not getting their money's worth? Do you have any facts to back that up?

I didn't think so.

cold sir. so cold in fact certain parts are turning blue.

Then why the propensity to seek out a fight? And if one can't be found, why do you feel you need to start one?

I think I'm dead-on.

Let's look at the facts.

Dave. A person who couldn't keep a job as a waiter in East Texas who was forced by his wife to move to Birmingham who would have us believe he is retired, yet somehow has to have a job to survive.

You don't have a clue. You haven't understood a single thing I've said. Why in the world would I move to ALABAMA, unless my wife decided to move here ? You are an idiot in the first degree, if that's what you think. I want to be in TEXAS !!!! Bleeds, you don't understand a simple thing called reading.

Are you insinuating the people who I serve are not getting their money's worth? Do you have any facts to back that up?

I didn't think so.

i don't see how they could be. you are always on here. good night boys.

He isn't at work, is he?

i also have been told about you friend.

You don't have a clue. You haven't understood a single thing I've said. Why in the world would I move to ALABAMA, unless my wife decided to move here ? You are an idiot in the first degree, if that's what you think. I want to be in TEXAS !!!! Bleeds, you don't understand a simple thing called reading.

If you wanted to be in Texas, you'd be here, unless your bride said no.

i only brought it up because certain citizens are paying for certain services and certain people spend a lot of time on here. that's all

Your children are probably expecting a service from you also seeing that you are a SAHM. And probably your husband too since he is more than likely the one working hard for you to be able to take on that roll.

i don't see how they could be. you are always on here. good night boys.

i also have been told about you friend.

I can assure you that you know nothing more about either of us than anyone else on these boards knows.

Pathetic.

BTW, I thought you weren't responding to me anymore.

Let's look at the facts.

I enjoy working, what's wrong with that ? I sure as ####, will never be a Wal-Mart greeter. There are some curse words in this skit by Jeff Dun Ham and Walter, but bear with it : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kXOg23pGeA

It does not disprove that his parents were great people, it only proved that he was insane. prove his parents were evil and that they raised him to be evil.

You seem to keep overlooking the fact that he was proven sane, by a court-appointed psychologist.

You're going to need to get a different arguement.

I enjoy working, what's wrong with that ? I sure as ####, will never be a Wal-Mart greeter. There are some curse words in this skit by Jeff Dun Ham and Walter, but bear with it : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kXOg23pGeA

^

Constant posting of youtube videos shows lack of grasp on reality.

Tick, tick, tick...

keep thinking that ok. go look at the why thread there is was called a crack ho. but you keep thinking that.

Sorry, this is just really irritating me, i have to get it out.

Justsomeone, you are a crack ho.

^ THAT, is calling YOU a crack ho!

Do you see the difference now? That is not at all what happened in the aforementioned thread!

You seem to keep overlooking the fact that he was proven sane, by a court-appointed psychologist.

You're going to need to get a different arguement.

^

Constant posting of youtube videos shows lack of grasp on reality.

Tick, tick, tick...

You can't seem to grasp words, so I have to use visual tools to try to help you understand. Perhaps you need to go back to school, as you claim everyone else on SDC should. The only ones that you don't, are the yes men and women here.

I have a firm grasp on reality. It's those that look at the world with rose tinted glasses, that fail to see reality. I'm not one of those. I see facts, and don't try to sugar coat the truth.

You can't seem to grasp words, so I have to use visual tools to try to help you understand. Perhaps you need to go back to school, as you claim everyone else on SDC should. The only ones that you don't, are the yes men and women here.

I have a firm grasp on reality. It's those that look at the world with rose tinted glasses, that fail to see reality. I'm not one of those. I see facts, and don't try to sugar coat the truth.

Riiight.

BTW, to date, I've looked at none of your videos. I think your need to live vicariously through those in those videos is pathetic. Your comparison of fantasy and life proves you have a hard time distinguishing one from the other.

I've also noticed another similarity between your little friend (jenniferkay) and yourself. Neither of you can admit when they are wrong.

Riiight.

BTW, to date, I've looked at none of your videos. I think your need to live vicariously through those in those videos is pathetic. Your comparison of fantasy and life proves you have a hard time distinguishing one from the other.

I've also noticed another similarity between your little friend (jenniferkay) and yourself. Neither of you can admit when they are wrong.

Look, I live my life the way I should. I don't live life through other people. I don't have any fantasies. I've accomplished my goals, and I don't have a bucket list. So again, you're way off the mark on living in a fantasy world. I love my life. It's great, except for the Cowboys getting their rear ends tarred and eagle feathered today.

I never said justsomeone was a friend. I'm going to defend her statement about Jeffrey Dahmer, because who of us haven't seen a "black sheep" come out of a good family, or a good person come from a bad family ? Instead, you put her/them on the defensive. I don't know her from your uncle's in-laws 4th cousin. I will defend what she typed.

Back on topic, as this thread should be about. Parents should teach their children, as you have bleeds. You act like I don't realize that. Instead you have turned this thread into a big "joke" about justsomeone and DaveTV1. Do you understand the words that you type ? You make references, but bring nothing to the conversation. You don't care to hear other people's opinion, and call them names because you don't agree with them. I've never asked for anyone to agree with me. That's not my purpose in life. We are here on earth to learn, to grow, to forgive, to understand, to love, to care, and to build each other up. Instead, you and you're lackey want to tear people down. I'm not buying your form of Christianity.

Sorry, this is just really irritating me, i have to get it out.

Justsomeone, you are a crack ho.

^ THAT, is calling YOU a crack ho!

Do you see the difference now? That is not at all what happened in the aforementioned thread!

you don't seem to get what he was implying do you? I'm sorry if i have thoughts independent from everyone . I guess that's what i learned in school,how do think for myself. you don't like it and i don't care. I was not but here you make any of you happy.I need your approval and i really don't want it.

Then why the propensity to seek out a fight? And if one can't be found, why do you feel you need to start one?

I think I'm dead-on.

that has to be the most funny thing you have every said. You and your buddy are the ones who keep hunting me down and picking fights. You have yet to figure out that I don't care if you like me or not. You are not someone i have a need to befriend. Your approval of me is NOT important.You are just someone who's life revolves around picking fights on a forum. In the big scheme of life you are not that important. sorry.No one other than this few people even know you live. And i doubt they even care. If you were gone tomorrow no one other than these few would even miss you. So no, you don't own me.You are just someone i like to fight with every now and again,other than that you have no place in my world. when i turn this computer off at night I never even think of you. Sorry if you think that you have some importance in my world But the truth is you don't. I find you funny. I Think it is hilarious how you keep making a fool out of your self and you don't even notice it.

Instead, you and you're lackey want to tear people down. I'm not buying your form of Christianity.

Funny. Coming from you. Very funny.