Share the wealth

OldSchool

^

proof you live in the in a fantasy world all your own. You go back to high school to prove your cool. How sad for you. Those days are over. grow up live in the present maybe just maybe you will find out NO ONE CARES, get over yourself everyone else has grown up and moved own. Join them.

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if it makes your life easier to think that go right ahead. To me, you are no one. But if it make your world a little brighter to think someone worries about what you think go for it.

Okay, I'm tired of throwing the stick, knowing everytime you'll go get it.

Go play with Dave. He seems to be your only friend.

Okay, I'm tired of throwing the stick, knowing everytime you'll go get it.

Go play with Dave. He seems to be your only friend.

wow your fast at this chasing of me no sooner do i type then you have already ran over to the other one so you can say something. News flash, i never did think of anyone here as a friend. I have real ones. You are just a play thing.

My wife is kick ####, so ...

justsomeone is someone, I don't care to know.

Dave, please watch the ###'s. If you see those, go back and edit your post till there gone! Its considered censor bypassing!

you don't seem to get what he was implying do you? I'm sorry if i have thoughts independent from everyone . I guess that's what i learned in school,how do think for myself. you don't like it and i don't care. I was not but here you make any of you happy.I need your approval and i really don't want it.

I just want you to know that this babble of nonsense has absolutely nothing to do with the point i was trying to make to you. Just another typical "i dont care, i am better than you" response. It is apparent that you will never learn. It is like talking to a brick wall. Except the bricks don't talk back!

I just want you to know that this babble of nonsense has absolutely nothing to do with the point i was trying to make to you. Just another typical "i dont care, i am better than you" response. It is apparent that you will never learn. It is like talking to a brick wall. Except the bricks don't talk back!

first off i understood completely what you were saying i just think you were wrong. it was implied and you, I and everyone else knows it. Regardless if you say it or not.I don't care you think. You and the others are not people I hold in high esteem therefore your opinions mean nothing. I never said i am better than anyone, I must make you feel that.

first off i understood completely what you were saying i just think you were wrong. it was implied and you, I and everyone else knows it. Regardless if you say it or not.I don't care you think. You and the others are not people I hold in high esteem therefore your opinions mean nothing. I never said i am better than anyone, I must make you feel that.

If you talk like you write, people around you are probably very confused. Maybe you could read what you've written before you hit the 'Add Reply' button.

For people you don't care about, you sure do spend a lot of time trying to make sure we get a glimpse of the world through your demented eyes.

If you talk like you write, people around you are probably very confused. Maybe you could read what you've written before you hit the 'Add Reply' button.

For people you don't care about, you sure do spend a lot of time trying to make sure we get a glimpse of the world through your demented eyes.

demented i like that.

I am voicing my opinions just like every one else. You don't have to like them, it doesn't matter to me in the least. That bothers you for some reason? why?