Share the wealth

OldSchool

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am also reporting yours. and alittle more.and your buddy who thinks i have anything to do with jacks. i have also told the person that knows who i am that you told me he told. so expect to hear from him.

I have to ask...why would you tell anyone on a public forum who you are? A stranger at that? You have no clue who that person is, or if who they say that they are is the least bit true. You could have put yourself and/or your children at risk.

I have to ask...why would you tell anyone on a public forum who you are? A stranger at that? You have no clue who that person is, or if who they say that they are is the least bit true. You could have put yourself and/or your children at risk.

by whom your husband and his friend. who said i didn't know who he was????? you are assuming things.

maybe but i'll report that two. you have threatened me although you got stuff wrong. and i'll report it also. ok.

Okay. Did I mention Smoaky sent me a hoodie for Christmas? :smirk:

BTW... I know you just want to be banned. Hehe... they're making you stay.

would this be the same as your intention when you call me susan???? which bleeds said =crack h???? would that be the same intentions? thanks for making my long ago point.

No. My intention to call you Susan was that I wanted to compare you to her, which I did.

by whom your husband and his friend. who said i didn't know who he was????? you are assuming things.

I would hope that you do know the person that you told, but if that person has now told others.....how well do you really know them. Just my thoughts. You have no clue who all knows now. I am sure that your family appreciates your want to get their name out.

I would hope that you do know the person that you told, but if that person has now told others.....how well do you really know them. Just my thoughts. You have no clue who all knows now. I am sure that your family appreciates your want to get their name out.

like i said you do i have to fear the man you married??????? and i know your husbands name too.

like i said you do i have to fear the man you married??????? and i know your husbands name too.

I didn't say my husband. You claim that you know him....then that you don't. Make up your mind. Like I said you have no clue who all knows......no clue. That is your fault. And no one else's but your own.

I didn't say my husband. You claim that you know him....then that you don't. Make up your mind. Like I said you have no clue who all knows......no clue. That is your fault. And no one else's but your own.

no but he is the only one here threatening me and calling me names. except for the one telling me to kill myself.