Share the wealth

OldSchool

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you misunderstand my comment. I agree arguing ideas. I don't enjoy being attacked personally. If your disagree with my opinion by all means, say so,give your opinion and we go from there.It is not necessary to attack me as a person,since you don't know me as a person. Name-calling gets no one anywhere. You stop listening and so do I. that's the difference.

Well, they misunderstand many things. Why I can understand your points, and they can't is beyond me. I realize why you get "spitting mad" . They think they own you, then they try to nefariously link you and I together. That is the most ridiculous presumption on their part, when my own private investigation provided this picture of bleeds and blue together:

bleeds_and_blue.jpg :sorcerer: :smirk:

Well, they misunderstand many things. Why I can understand your points, and they can't is beyond me. I realize why you get "spitting mad" . They think they own you, then they try to nefariously link you and I together. That is the most ridiculous presumption on their part, when my own private investigation provided this picture of bleeds and blue together:

The sky, while sometimes cloudy, is indeed far away.