Share the wealth

OldSchool

shut up and do some push ups you said in one thread you had baby fat still. that's just lazy.

No fat in this house. However, lazy is you sitting on the couch shoveling bonbons down your neck while explaining how your husband is a complete sluggard and mooncalf.

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah princess, why if you are so intent on not being here that you would ask Straw to ban you, do you insist on coming on and picking fights?

I think that's you. You're constant baiting of people only begs for them to retaliate. You and your boy blue claim to own people, then expect people to put up with that ? That's pure out of the book juvenile behaviour. Both of you question how people react to your asinine statements, when they make a simple point that you don't have the intelligence to understand. Parentofredheads was knew what she was doing by starting this thread. I respect her and her husband far more, than the tangent that this has taken.

I think that's you. You're constant baiting of people only begs for them to retaliate. You and your boy blue claim to own people, then expect people to put up with that ? That's pure out of the book juvenile behaviour. Both of you question how people react to your asinine statements, when they make a simple point that you don't have the intelligence to understand. Parentofredheads was knew what she was doing by starting this thread. I respect her and her husband far more, than the tangent that this has taken.

Boo Hoo

I have to ask...why would you tell anyone on a public forum who you are? A stranger at that? You have no clue who that person is, or if who they say that they are is the least bit true. You could have put yourself and/or your children at risk.

We should be grown ups by now. We should know the difference. It doesn't bother me that anyone on the board knows who I am. You're brother in law is a great guy. I was banned from SDC, for trying to grab your husbands attention on this forum by saying his real name. On TOT, I made a stupid joke. I apologized to you and Jayde from my heart. 7 months later, you, bleeds, and blue want to drag what's been long and gone. I've already explained myself once. I shouldn't have to explain or defend myself over and over again. justsomeone shouldn't have to either, but the carousel goes round and round.

Why can't we exchange ideas, without the bull corn of name calling ?

We should be grown ups by now. We should know the difference. It doesn't bother me that anyone on the board knows who I am. You're brother in law is a great guy. I was banned from SDC, for trying to grab your husbands attention on this forum by saying his real name. On TOT, I made a stupid joke. I apologized to you and Jayde from my heart. 7 months later, you, bleeds, and blue want to drag what's been long and gone. I've already explained myself once. I shouldn't have to explain or defend myself over and over again. justsomeone shouldn't have to either, but the carousel goes round and round.

Yes you apologized, and took it back by saying that you never did anything wrong. And just recently said that you have never disrespected a woman. YOU DID!!!! Saying your sorry doesn't change that. I came on here and posted because I wanted to make sure that you understood that your comment of saying "never" wasn't accurate. You may be a great guy. All that I have to go by is what you said regarding Jayde and myself. You did that one for yourself. I took your apology and thought it to be true. Now try to start showing that you meant it.

ok if anything goes here it is . i do know you and bleeds i know where you work i have even seen pictures. i am sure the taxpayers will love to know the kind of people they are paying. i will be sure to tell them.

You're going to get tired of licking stamps. There are a lot of taxpayers where I live.

You psycho chiquita nutcase.

Dave loves to slam real ladies yet takes up for a lip flapper.

I never slammed Pink. I don't see where you or anyone else felt that I did. I typed the three simple questions. I didn't answer them, but the assumptions that were taken by them have been far reaching, and more than astounding. I'm still amazed that anyone would have taken them seriously. :bounce:

Did jenniferkay tell you to say that while you were on the phone with her after she got banned?

I never slammed Pink. I don't see where you or anyone else felt that I did. I typed the three simple questions. I didn't answer them, but the assumptions that were taken by them have been far reaching, and more than astounding. I'm still amazed that anyone would have taken them seriously. :bounce:

Did you notice how many of the members were gentlemen and instead of answering your joke of a question came to our defense. That should be a sign that maybe your question wasn't taken as a joke.

^

Dave, jealous that his new sweetie is getting all of the attention, makes a futile grab for the limelight by painting himself as the victim. What he's not telling us is, he's lying.

Yes you apologized, and took it back by saying that you never did anything wrong. And just recently said that you have never disrespected a woman. YOU DID!!!! Saying your sorry doesn't change that. I came on here and posted because I wanted to make sure that you understood that your comment of saying "never" wasn't accurate. You may be a great guy. All that I have to go by is what you said regarding Jayde and myself. You did that one for yourself. I took your apology and thought it to be true. Now try to start showing that you meant it.

I never took back what I wrote to you. If you still have the letter of apology, that was written by me to you. It stands. I am a man of my word. You can post it on SDC, or wherever you desire. If Jayde would like to publish hers as well; I stand behind what I wrote to both of you.