Cade McCrary

HvilleCat23

I hear he plans to be a walk-on for Texas to join Gilbert and Kelly!

This kid is amazing and catches everything that comes his way, he can break tackles and outjump anyone! I saw him wide open on nearly every play in less than 2 seconds.... idk about yall but i dont think many in the state can cover this kid, hes a huge pickup for Texas if he does walk on! I personally think he can start as a soph and maybe fight as a fresh, but with the Dept Texas has this kid must be willing to fight, were losing a SR cosby this year ( no biggie) and return the rest! Two RS fresh, two soph, two juniors and a senior! Shipley and williams being the go-to guys, but Collins has shown up the past two games and Kirkendol is promising... Texas is in VERY good shape offensivlely the next few years!

Quan Cosby...no big loss? Yep (and I agree), Texas has a lot of "potential" talent at the WR position, but Quan Cosby brought mature, senior leadership to the team and is one of the best college WRs in the nation.

Exactly what I was thinking. It reminded me of OU fans that said they were glad to see Peterson go because the offense was one dimensional with him at RB.

well, this young i havent seen him in college since hes not there yet, but i think he has just as much chance to be better than cosby. (JS leaving after his second sr season is going to be a big loss captian wise)

Jordan Shipley is not leaving. He's been granted an additional redshirt year.