The Best of Fivehead

BluePirate

Fivehead on MarvinRowe...

"I think I may have spotted him earlier today. He's about 5'4", 320 lbs, 35-40 years old with thinning wavy blond hair. He was driving a Dodge Stratus with a Harry Potter bumper sticker and a rainbow license plate bracket. The back seat was full of discarded Taco Bell wrappers and there was a large jar of Vaseline and a pair of binoculars on the dash. His right arm seemed curiously overdeveloped. Keep an eye out for him. He'll probably be parked across the street from an elementary school."

"One morning, as Gregor Samsa was waking up from anxious dreams, he discovered that in bed he had been changed into a monstrous verminous bug."

Fivehead on justsomeone...

"Here's something new, you flannel shirted, Birkenstock wearing Subaru jockey. It's women like you who have screwed up the lives of millions and millions of females who would rather stay at home and raise their children like women have done for millions and millions of years. You berate and belittle women who try to act like women and cause them to act like men because if they don't they aren't "fulfilled". You have ruined womanhood and you have ruined the American nuclear family. You have caused millions of men to turn gay rather than be subjected to a life with a shrill harpy like yourself.

Now get your butt back in the kitchen and make me some biscuits, woman."

Fivehead on justsomeone...

Here's something new, you flannel shirted, Birkenstock wearing Subaru jockey. It's women like you who have screwed up the lives of millions and millions of females who would rather stay at home and raise their children like women have done for millions and millions of years. You berate and belittle women who try to act like women and cause them to act like men because if they don't they aren't "fulfilled". You have ruined womanhood and you have ruined the American nuclear family. You have caused millions of men to turn gay rather than be subjected to a life with a shrill harpy like yourself.

Now get your butt back in the kitchen and make me some biscuits, woman.

now that's ownage right there!! Were your biscuits light and fluffy Five?

Fivehead on Sideliner...

"By reading your posts and applying my college psycholgy training, I have developed a profile for you, probabaly not unlike the profile that your psychiatrist or the FBI has on file. You are 32 to 38 years old, caucasian, 5'7" to 5'9" tall, 300 to 380 lbs, a virgin, addicted to online games such as World of Warcraft, live either alone or with your mother, own several cats and work in a bookstore. You are a warped bitter twisted less famous version of Michael Moore.

Did I get close?"

Fivehead on Paula Deen...

"Paula Deen talks at about 1/4 the speed of Rachael Ray, and still gets the job done. Plus, everything she cooks is GREAT. I love Paula Deen. I Tivo her show. Don't say anything bad about her again. It makes me feel sad."

^ One of my favorites. I actually laughed reading it.

Fivehead on Rockon1885...

"I think you boys have been a little hard on Rockon. We need to have a little sympathy for him/her. I'm sure it's hard to maintain a realistic perspective while you play World of Warcraft 23 hours a day and fill the other hour with cleaning your retainer, gazing longingly at your Jonas Brothers poster collection, practicing the piccolo, applying your Proactive solution and weeping softly into your pillow.

He/she is merely reaching out into our grown-up world to attempt to make his/her transition to adulthood as painless as possible with a minimum of beatings, lunch money theft and blistering ridicule aimed at him/her.

We should try to help, not hurt."

HA! :smirk:

I think you boys have been a little hard on Rockon. We need to have a little sympathy for him/her. I'm sure it's hard to maintain a realistic perspective while you play World of Warcraft 23 hours a day and fill the other hour with cleaning your retainer, gazing longingly at your Jonas Brothers poster collection, practicing the piccolo, applying your Proactive solution and weeping softly into your pillow.

He/she is merely reaching out into our grown-up world to attempt to make his/her transition to adulthood as painless as possible with a minimum of beatings, lunch money theft and blistering ridicule aimed at him/her.

We should try to help, not hurt.

There it is!

Wondering when it would show up.

:lol:

On defense of your home:

"If anyone breaks into my house, I am going to do my very best to kill them stone dead. I wouldn't want them to get off on some technicality and victimize someone else."

I think you boys have been a little hard on Rockon. We need to have a little sympathy for him/her. I'm sure it's hard to maintain a realistic perspective while you play World of Warcraft 23 hours a day and fill the other hour with cleaning your retainer, gazing longingly at your Jonas Brothers poster collection, practicing the piccolo, applying your Proactive solution and weeping softly into your pillow.

We should try to help, not hurt.

Hey I used to play World of Warcraft. Geez; I'm so so glad I haven't been roasted :notworthy:

On marriage and independence:

"I have absolutely no control over my wife. She is an independent free thinker, as we all should be. That is why I admire and love her.

On the other hand, Jane Fonda should be sandpapered and dunked in alcohol. Until dead."

On marriage and independence:

"I have absolutely no control over my wife. She is an independent free thinker, as we all should be. That is why I admire and love her.

On the other hand, Jane Fonda should be sandpapered and dunked in alcohol. Until dead."

Come on bleeds... alcohol on Fonda that's a waste.

Try tarring and feathering and too add to it, boil her head in vinegar

On sport utility vehicles:

"I wouldn't have that pansymobile. My XTerra has heavy duty tires for crushing skulls and is covered in razor sharp spines. Poisonous spines."