11-5 Patriots miss the playoffs, but...

uh, wrong board i think :rolleyes:

I was being ironic.

'horns beat the sooners and miss out on the CCG.

Pats go 11-5 and miss the playoffs but those losers out in Cali make it in going 8-8.

Does anyone, outside of me, find sheer joy in the fact that the Patriots are not in the playoffs?

Me. :thumbsup:

It would only be better if Brady was there to join them in not making the playoffs.

..the 8-8 Chargers make it.

Stupid

I think it's fair for one reason... The Chargers won their divison and had to win it from being 3 games down in their division race.

The problem was that the AFC West on the whole was a very weak conference as well as the NFC West.

Your confrence is strong when your division rivals make it as a wild card team. The NFC South and AFC East get the nod as the most improved confrerences.

Does anyone, outside of me, find sheer joy in the fact that the Patriots are not in the playoffs?

I don't.

I think that was a heck of a coaching job on a part of Bill Bellichick's part on losing his greatest offensive weapon along with major parts of the defense.

The only reason Baltimore got in was to my understanding was a better confrence record.

We could say the same for Arizona, they might as well be a mirror image of San Diego.

The Pats aren't in the playoffs because they couldn't win their division. Seems fair to me. You've got to beat your rivals; just beating the easy schedule isn't enough.

And to add in, the Pats had a worse conference record than the Baltimore Ravens.

Ravens lost 4 AFC games while the Patriots lost 5 AFC games.

Guest CNOrtega
..the 8-8 Chargers make it.

Stupid

So much for that.

Chargers: 23

The Hottest Team in the Playoffs: 17