Police

OBTS

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bleeds
Smart :censored:

You are putting words in my mouth. I don't have disdain for cops. Whatever. I play cards with a group of them on a weekly basis. Whatever. Your propensity to jump to conclusions and sling mud is laughable. I don't speed for the same reasons you state. And I do have regard for the law, I guess that's why I don't see the need for overwhelming police forces.

Do you think throwing money at Traffic Violators is naïve(stupid)? Why not?

BTW, What's up with all the BTW's….

Whether you actually said you have disdain or not is irrelevent. I never said you said you did. But it is obvious by your comments, the way you diminish the job they are sworn to do what your feelings are. Now, you can deny it all you want, but it will not erase your true attitude toward law enforcement. You believe the laws that infringe on your ability to drive the way you want, or would keep you from allowing your car to be unsafe should be ignored.

As far as what I think is stupid, I think people who believe enforcing traffic laws is a waste of money are stupid. Read into that whatever you wish.

BTW, "BTW" means "by the way" which indicates an afterthought or even a closing thought in some cases. One would have expectes someone as astute as yourself would have known that.

Guess not.

You are putting words in my mouth. I don't have disdain for cops. Whatever. I play cards with a group of them on a weekly basis. Whatever. Your propensity to jump to conclusions and sling mud is laughable. I don't speed for the same reasons you state. And I do have regard for the law, I guess that's why I don't see the need for overwhelming police forces.

Okay. You have cops you know. Do you tell them there are too many cops?

No.. I AM saying maybe we have too many law enforcement officers.. I tried to dance around that but apparently some people aren't astute enough to understand it (This is referring to "Bleeds" specifically). Law enforcement officers don't be offended everyone is going through a time of uncertainty right now. Why not you too?

I guess the money crunch hasn't hit your household yet.... Heard of budget cuts?

Because instead of creating new taxes I would rather reallocate the current funds to other "more important" programs. It should work like, you know... a budget with limited funds.

^ Sure looks like you want fewer cops.

BTW... what's with all the spaces?

Whether you actually said you have disdain or not is irrelevent. I never said you said you did. But it is obvious by your comments, the way you diminish the job they are sworn to do what your feelings are. Now, you can deny it all you want, but it will not erase your true attitude toward law enforcement. You believe the laws that infringe on your ability to drive the way you want, or would keep you from allowing your car to be unsafe should be ignored.

As far as what I think is stupid, I think people who believe enforcing traffic laws is a waste of money are stupid. Read into that whatever you wish.

BTW, "BTW" means "by the way" which indicates an afterthought or even a closing thought in some cases. One would have expectes someone as astute as yourself would have known that.

Guess not.

OK whatever. You married to a cop or something? Domestic partnership? What's up with the law enforcement koolaid that you've been drinking. They're just people. That in general do a fine job. The problem is in the policy.

That's cool. I think that people who think that enforcing traffic laws are more important than kids being educated have gotten themselves in a debate on the wrong side and are too stubborn to accept it.

BTW, I am aware with "BTW" means. It was a joke to point out the kinda #### that would use it multiple times in a row.

What does that matter? You wanting to wait for me at my job and give me a ticket for some silly reason or something?

Nope... just wondering what kind of "trivial" work you do. :thumbsup:

BTW... I didn't ask where you work, just what kind of work.

That's cool. I think that people who think that enforcing traffic laws are more important than kids being educated have gotten themselves in a debate on the wrong side and are too stubborn to accept it.

Hey Corky... How would a city reducing the number of cops help a school district? Surely even a complete mooncalf like yourself understands that they're different entities with different missions.

The kind that has profit behind it to pay for it....

So you were laid off, huh?

Hey precious... How would a city reducing the number of cops help a school district? Surely even a complete mooncalf like yourself understands that they're different entities with different missions.

You're talking about different buckets.... But they're all being filled from every citizen's wallet. Get that straight. Bottom line is what matters.

mooncalf? ###? Guess I'm too "city" or "young" to know what that means.

Guest bleeds
OK whatever. You married to a cop or something? Domestic partnership? What's up with the law enforcement koolaid that you've been drinking. They're just people. That in general do a fine job. The problem is in the policy.

BTW, I am aware with "BTW" means. It was a joke to point out the kinda #### that would use it multiple times in a row.

####. Nice. And so eloquent.

It is interesting that not only do you hate cops and the job they do, it is obvious you find it impossible to express yourself in terms deemed acceptable in public. It is also apparent you're not used to being corrected. And last, you're not used to being revealed for the complete mouth-breather you are.

No. I'm not married to a cop. And no, I'm not in a domestic partnership with one. But don't let that start your pants to dancing, I'm not interested in a bromance with you. I have a wife. We both respect the law the the job those who enforce it do.

Now, if you would kindly quote me where I said law enforcement is more important than education, I'll see if I can hook you up with some guys that might show you the attention you so obviously desire.

You are a complete buffoon with no respect for the law, law enforcement, or even yourself for that matter. If you had any self-respect, you wouldn't come on here and make such a fool of yourself.

You're talking about different buckets.... But they're all being filled from every citizen's wallet. Get that straight. Bottom line is what matters.

You obviously have no understanding of the big world. That's cool, though. You'll learn whenever you start paying taxes. :thumbsup:

Guest bleeds

mooncalf? ###? Guess I'm too "city" or "young" to know what that means.

You huff paint don't you?

No, got a promotion. Bad economy is good for the grocery business. But what would you're point be if I was? It would be irrelevant to this topic.

Ah. A sacker. That explains a lot.

No, got a promotion. Bad economy is good for the grocery business. But what would you're point be if I was? It would be irrelevant to this topic.

Wrong. It shows exactly how "trivial" your job is when compared to public safety. Thanks for sharing.

####. Nice. And so eloquent.

It is interesting that not only do you hate cops and the job they do, it is obvious you find it impossible to express yourself in terms deemed acceptable in public. It is also apparent you're not used to being corrected. And last, you're not used to being revealed for the complete mouth-breather you are.

No. I'm not married to a cop. And no, I'm not in a domestic partnership with one. But don't let that start your pants to dancing, I'm not interested in a bromance with you. I have a wife. We both respect the law the the job those who inforce it do.

Now, if you would kindly quote me where I said law enforcement is more important than education, I'll see if I can hook you up with some guys that might show you the interest you obviously desire.

You are a complete buffoon with no respect for the law, law enforcement, or even yourself for that matter. If you had any self-respect, you wouldn't come on here and make such a fool of yourself.

What is this "inforce"? I might be for that also.

Still not sure why you think I hate cops. Kindly quote me.... It's business. Oh that's right, you have been working in the public sector so long you probably don't understand it. Thanks for the offer to hook me up with some of "your best buddies", but I not interested. I also have a wife. She's a school teacher.

Wow! A complete buffoon? Is that 1930's talk?

BTW, WTG on not using "BTW" for a whole entire post! :happy65:

Wrong. It shows exactly how "trivial" your job is when compared to public safety. Thanks for sharing.

Grocery business is "trivial"? Have your wife cook dinner without it.

Just like a cop. Thinking his job is more important than everyone else's.

Never said the job was "trivial" anyways. Quote me on that one.

Grocery business is "trivial"? Have your cook dinner without it.

Not groceries... just what you "do" there.. There are too many doing that "trivial" stuff. In times like these, we don't need you doing that, which would drop food prices leaving more for education.

Grocery business is "trivial"? Have your wife cook dinner without it.

Just like a cop. Thinking his job is more important than everyone else's.

Never said the job was "trivial" anyways. Quote me on that one.

I agree with you, sacking grocery's is way more dangerous. You ever made an old lady mad cause you squished her bread? Man are they tough to fight off!