Final Coaches Poll

Snowbird

:censored: USC man-crush.

You and I agree on that BluePirate. It is sickening and sadly, I fully expectedt it from the media. Looks like even the coaches did it as well. USC has loads of talent but I believe UT and OU could beat them. Just my humble opinion.

:censored: USC man-crush.

I hate to interrupt the pity party, but USC had 3 more points than Texas in one poll and 4 more in the other.

It wasn't exactly an overwhelming sentiment that USC was better.

Also, it is hard to argue against the opinion that USC had a much easier victory in their bowl game.

Someone please explain to me how the voter ranked use ahead of UT...They only played two ranked teams all year and one was overanked in a bowl game. They lost to an unranked team during the season....UT played 4 top ten ranked teams in a row....and it took a last second TD to beat them ON THE ROAD!!!!! Im so sick of hearing the lovefest with usc...put them on the road against any of the teams UT played....or let usc play them at home....excuse me while i vomit :sick:

Someone please explain to me how the voter ranked use ahead of UT...They only played two ranked teams all year and one was overanked in a bowl game. They lost to an unranked team during the season....UT played 4 top ten ranked teams in a row....and it took a last second TD to beat them ON THE ROAD!!!!! Im so sick of hearing the lovefest with usc...put them on the road against any of the teams UT played....or let usc play them at home....excuse me while i vomit :sick:

Because unlike the sportswrtiters, the AFCA (American Football Coaches Association) can give people reasons why Team A should beat Team B as well as how Team B can beat Team A.

Coaches poll sounds more valiable IMO.

Because unlike the sportswrtiters, the AFCA (American Football Coaches Association) can give people reasons why Team A should beat Team B as well as how Team B can beat Team A.

Coaches poll sounds more valiable IMO.

Seeing as some coaches have their SID do the voting, and others vote with an agenda in place( voting for their friends or former employers or employess)

Coaches also dont see that many games outside their own team an opponent film

IMO the coaches poll is no more or less valid

Seeing as some coaches have their SID do the voting, and others vote with an agenda in place( voting for their friends or former employers or employess)

Coaches also dont see that many games outside their own team an opponent film

IMO the coaches poll is no more or less valid

Coaches have better resources than sportswriters. If a coach wanted film on Joe Blow U, he has the resources to get it.

Outside of what coaches say (which is limited information) how much does a sports writer know as well as analyze the game itself besides the obvious information.

I do agree with the fact that not just some but every coach has an agenda.