Shill.... 81 Gwater 69

Chill.... 52 Gilmer 45

Tatum. 8-2

Bullard. 8- 2

Chill….. 7-3

Gilmer. 3-7

Gwater 3-7

Shill..... 1-9

How about Shill winning a game. It was long over due, better than their record indicates. It was a strong district and hopely it prepared the three teams that will represent the district to go far into the play-offs.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DISTRICT 18-3A thru FEBRUARY 18

1. Hudson (12-2, 21-7)Won over Rusk 66 -31

1. Jasper (12-2, 24-8) Won over Center 67 to 48

3. Center (10-4, 23-8)

4. Huntington (9-5, 22-9) won over Carthage 59-58

5. Rusk (5-9, 19-12)

6. Carthage (4-10, 9-16)

6. Diboll (4-10, 15-15) Won over Central 61 to 48

8. Central (0-14)

#2 team in 17 3A gets the #3 team in 18 3A

#3 team in 17 3A gets the #2 team in 18 3A

So we do not know who will play who untill after the tie breaker games in both districts,

Bullard has Bye in first round and strongly favored to take this they will then face the winner of the

Lorena v Athens (7-3) game most likely Friday night I am guessing fruitcake town

Athens wins 63 to 53

Bullard girls will play Athens UT TYLER 6:30

You are right. Bullard has a real nice gym. Plenty of fan friendly seats. Just wished we could have made a few more lay-ups and charity shots. It took the whole Bullard team to beat us. They played hard and it was a real good game. Maybe we will have a better % on shots and beat you at a neutral site. Anyone who wants to see a good basketball game shouldn't miss this one.

Yeah, I may have to go watch the next one. Tatum/Bullard and CH/Bullard games get me way too fired up, especially if I have to sit thru the JV games after watching the freshman. My dog,my wife and my kids like me much better when I don't attend the high intensity ones. I left after the fresh game to watch my alma mater try to make the 5a playoffs. I can sit thru one of those games without making a sound.

DISTRICT 18-3A thru FEBRUARY 18

1. Hudson (12-2, 21-7)Won over Rusk 66 -31

1. Jasper (12-2, 24-8) Won over Center 67 to 48

3. Center (10-4, 23-8)

4. Huntington (9-5, 22-9) won over Carthage 59-58

5. Rusk (5-9, 19-12)

6. Carthage (4-10, 9-16)

6. Diboll (4-10, 15-15) Won over Central 61 to 48

8. Central (0-14)

#2 team in 17 3A gets the #3 team in 18 3A

#3 team in 17 3A gets the #2 team in 18 3A

So we do not know who will play who untill after the tie breaker games in both districts,

Hudson and Jasper play Friday night in Livingston. Loser gets Chill

Loser of Bullard/Tatum game gets Center

They didn't have to hunt for a warm-up game. Two tough games. The two winers will flip to see who plays Bye High School and the other one Open High.

Waco Robinson wins 58 to 34 over Tatum. Tatum the second team to bow out leaves The Bullard Girls to represent 17 3A. Hope they go all---thu WAY.

Big night to night as the Bullard Girls have their first game against Athens in Tyler.

And Tatum and Bullard battle at WEST WUSK WAIDER gym to see who gets to play Bye High school and who gets to play Center.

Tatum wins over Bullard 61 to 51

Bullard will play Center Tuesday Night 8pm in Rusk

Tatum will Play Bye High at Open

West Rusk has a nice new Gym, especially if you are the home team. We played there last year and were visitors so I wasn't as impressed. They still haven't figured out how to run the Clock. You would think in two years playing in the gym someone could figure out how to post fouls. They even had a score board kind of like the one at Wagstaff where one could keep up with the whole team’s fouls. But they weren't even able to keep up with one man or the number of time-outs left.

Must complement the announcer and sound system it was clear and you could understand what he was saying.