2009 18-2A Baseball

etxbaseball26

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Correction, King, Richardson, and Bolt homered, Jones did not homer, I looked at that after I posted it, that was a typo.. He was 4-4 I do believe.. He didn't look to have his best stuff, but it was pretty good, I only saw two #### hit hard off of him ... I don't think he had that many strikeouts, but kept them completely off balance....

for tuesday i'll say:

White Oak 11

UG 1

Harleton 5

ND 4

Harmony 8

EF 2

Sabine 6

Winona 1

Winona wins 4 to 3

Maybe all of you should change your ranks??? Dont underestimate Winona... they have a new coach and appear to be turning things around for the better.

Winona wins 4 to 3

Maybe all of you should change your ranks??? Dont underestimate Winona... they have a new coach and appear to be turning things around for the better.

WOW. maybe you are right. congrats to winona on the win. WO beats union grove 10-1. didnt see much intensity from WO tonight.

CONGRATS to harelton on that win over nd. thats a big win!!!!

where's the New Diana guys at??? :gameboy:

They are assuming that they are gonna get hammered for all the trash talk'n they've done for the past month I guess. I was told by one of the dads, that Jackie Lloyd banned his kids from getting on here and trash talking, he is a class act, and wants his kids following suit. Harletons guys are really and truthfully a good bunch of kids (of course there is always gonna be 1 trash talker on the team) and they dont do any trash talking. I thought they showed alot of class when they played Diana. I have been to 4-5 of their games and they are a classy group of guys. Harleton vs. ND is kinda like WO vs SH, it's almost always a good, close game and a heated rivalry.

What is the current district standings?

Harleton is 3-0 after a squeaker today vs Sabine..

Our respects go out to their coach and his family on the loss of his father, their team played their hearts out for him today from what I hear. Don'tknow much about the game except for Sabine rallied in the 7th and Big Brett Bolt smashed another 1...

Guest Bear_Den
i heard harmony beat nd, not sure about a score though... good job tonigh WO

the Roughnecks play at Spring Hill tomorrow at 1:00, should be another good one, i believe gawrieh will be on the hill for wo

Haven't these 2 already played this year? And didn't White Oak win?

Haven't these 2 already played this year? And didn't White Oak win?

WO won by 1 run is a tight game something like 3-2. Two very evenly matched teams, that are ranked high in each of their classifications.

WO lost to Spring Hill 2-1. It gave WO a chance to give there #3 a some good work. WO also had 2 of there starters out sick today also.

yeah gawrieh pitched great, after the homer in the first i think he only gave up 2 or 3 hits the rest of the game against a very salty group of hitters.. he also hit 2 doubles in this game and had the one rbi

what are the matchups for next week? white oak has winona tuesday and new diana friday