2009 18-2A Baseball

etxbaseball26

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are assuming that they are gonna get hammered for all the trash talk'n they've done for the past month I guess. I was told by one of the dads, that Jackie Lloyd banned his kids from getting on here and trash talking, he is a class act, and wants his kids following suit. Harletons guys are really and truthfully a good bunch of kids (of course there is always gonna be 1 trash talker on the team) and they dont do any trash talking. I thought they showed alot of class when they played Diana. I have been to 4-5 of their games and they are a classy group of guys. Harleton vs. ND is kinda like WO vs SH, it's almost always a good, close game and a heated rivalry.

Who are the trash talkers? Just wondering considering the only unreasonable posts from any New Dianians was from gooniegoogoo or whoever and he's obviously retarded. Onlt thing I said is that i thought the top three would be Harleton, ND, and WO in no particular order.

Who are the trash talkers? Just wondering considering the only unreasonable posts from any New Dianians was from gooniegoogoo or whoever and he's obviously retarded. Onlt thing I said is that i thought the top three would be Harleton, ND, and WO in no particular order.

Not you phi. baseball2009.. and goonie

Harleton's win against us was a fluke apparently

I don't think 16 runs to none is a fluke. I think the paper said you guys only got 2 hits that day. From what the guys at the park were saying, yest. was the first runs the Jones kid has given up all yr.

I do doubt they could beat you guys like THAT again though.. The second time around should be alot better game. Diana will be more prepaired next time I'm sure..

16 runs is not a fluke! harleton swings the bat very well and play great defense. I do think the teams people are looking over is New Diana and harmony. Better not or bad things could happen.

I agree with that, any team in the district can beat you if you are not ready to play and focussed. Who woulda thought EF would beat Harmony, then Harmony beats Diana, and I believe Winona beat one of these teams as well. Harleton squeaks by Sabine and UG.. WO slips by Harmony.. It's crazy..

I agree with that, any team in the district can beat you if you are not ready to play and focussed. Who woulda thought EF would beat Harmony, then Harmony beats Diana, and I believe Winona beat one of these teams as well. Harleton squeaks by Sabine and UG.. WO slips by Harmony.. It's crazy..

i still really wouldnt call 6-2 slipping by

i still really wouldnt call 6-2 slipping by

I would, a team ranked in the top 5-6 that just dropped down from a lifetime in 3a playing a team that got beat by EF. A Harmony faithful said that Harmony led that game for the most part. WO is considered "THE MAN" in this district and for good reasons, but when a WO, or a Harleton only wins by a few runs, they are held to a higher standard. It is not fair, but that is how it is. Any time you have that kind of a ranking, fair or not, you are expected to dominate.. Harleton does not have that kind of ranking, and are still expected each and every game, to win by more than 5. Except for the WO game.lol

I would, a team ranked in the top 5-6 that just dropped down from a lifetime in 3a playing a team that got beat by EF. A Harmony faithful said that Harmony led that game for the most part. WO is considered "THE MAN" in this district and for good reasons, but when a WO, or a Harleton only wins by a few runs, they are held to a higher standard. It is not fair, but that is how it is. Any time you have that kind of a ranking, fair or not, you are expected to dominate.. Harleton does not have that kind of ranking, and are still expected each and every game, to win by more than 5. Except for the WO game.lol

i get what ur saying. WO was down 2-0 through two innings but i wouldnt call that most of the game.. but i do get what ur saying totally. WO and Harleton "Should" be dominating so we are held to a higher standings

Nah, I think it will be closer than that... WO is good, but they haven't lit up the scoreboard on decent to good pitching, and Harletons pitching is pretty good. I don't know which team will win, but I am betting on a close low scoring game.

Nah, I think it will be closer than that... WO is good, but they haven't lit up the scoreboard on decent to good pitching, and Harletons pitching is pretty good. I don't know which team will win, but I am betting on a close low scoring game.

i agree, i don't think either team will score more than 5 runs

So Harleton has WO on Tuesday and Harmony on Friday. Tough week for them.

Another rain out today for Harmony. If we don't get to play Sabine tomorrow we'll have 4 games next week.

Looks like a tough week for Harmony if you ask me..... Likely to have at least 3-4 losses by the end of the week.