2009 18-2A Baseball

etxbaseball26

Diana -5 White oak-4....FINALLLLLLLL. i thought WO was one of the best 2AA in the state.....i THINK harleton beat diana 16-0...correct me if im wrong on that

NO FLIPP"N WAY.... Are you sure you have your facts straight?? There is No way they pitched the Ware kid if this is so...

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep that's the right score... it was a bad night for the roughnecks, WO had plenty of opportunities but couldn't get anything to go their way, i don't know if the guys were looking over nd and looking towared tuesday against harleton or what but it wasn't pretty tonight.. it gave me flashbacks of the elysian fields game in football. congrats to the new diana kids and coaches on a much needed win! white oak just needs to put this game behind em and start having fun, ignore all the pressure!

ware pitched the last inning in the rain, justin thomas pitched the first 6

Like I said a couple of days ago, any team can beat any other team on any given night. No one is indestructable.. WO will recover and refocus. Their pitching is their strongpoint , so they will be just fine.

They might be fine..until they play Harleton!!!

GO NEW DIANA EAGLES!!!

Diana -5 White oak-4....FINALLLLLLLL. i thought WO was one of the best 2AA in the state.....i THINK harleton beat diana 16-0...correct me if im wrong on that

Yes harleton did beat Diana!! Harleton has a great team this year and I think WO is overrated!!!! Good Luck harleton on Tuesday!!!

Go EAGLES!!!

New Diana 5, White Oak 4

WHITE OAK — Andy Hounsel picked up his first pitching win of the season and helped his own cause with a key two-run double, leading the New Diana Eagles to a 5-4 District 18-2A win over White Oak.

Hounsel (1-0) started on the hill and worked four innings before giving way to Kaleb Hensley.

New Diana trailed 3-0 heading into the top of the fourth inning before pushing across four runs. After a single, a walk and a hit batsman loaded the bases, Andrew Ott drew a bases loaded walk to bring in a run. Hounsel followed with a double to tie things at 3-3, and another run scored when a suicide squeeze bunt attempt turned into a wild pitch.

Kyle Hendricks had the other New Diana hit.

Blake Ware and Jackson McCurdy both collected two hits in the loss for White Oak.

Justin Thomas started and took the loss for the Roughnecks.

New Diana (9-3-1, 3-2) will host Sabine on Tuesday.

how old is the Thomas kid?

If pitching is their strongpoint what happened last night???? :cripple:

Ware is the strongpoint of their team , when it comes to pitching, nothing against the Thomas kid, but Ware has a gun, and a pretty good curveball. I think Harleton has a few hitters that match up pretty well against better pitching, so it should be a great game

Yes harleton did beat Diana!! Harleton has a great team this year and I think WO is overrated!!!! Good Luck harleton on Tuesday!!!

Go EAGLES!!!

I give my congrats to NDon the win over WO. They did play good, but the whole thing bout WO being overrated ok great man thats your opinion. but just because you beat them one time doesnt mean that there "overrated" or that yall are the "team to beat". I wouldnt get on here talking to much stuff because remember you will see them again. The win wasnt the worst thing in the world for WO because now they are hungry for a win and i also dont think that the loss could have come at a better time.

I give my congrats to NDon the win over WO. They did play good, but the whole thing bout WO being overrated ok great man thats your opinion. but just because you beat them one time doesnt mean that there "overrated" or that yall are the "team to beat". I wouldnt get on here talking to much stuff because remember you will see them again. The win wasnt the worst thing in the world for WO because now they are hungry for a win and i also dont think that the loss could have come at a better time.

I did not say WO was bad I just said I don't think they are as good as everyone makes them out to be..They still have a great team. Good luck with the season.

I did not say WO was bad I just said I don't think they are as good as everyone makes them out to be..They still have a great team. Good luck with the season.

They are very good, but as stated earlier, they are not as good as we all first thought. They very well may still win this district, but you cannot lose in district to a team that has lost 3-4 games and still be considered a top 10 team.. They can regain that recognition though, but they will have to earn it.

hey and who actually made the playoffs? it dang sure wasnt UG.

I believe the point he is trying to make is that White Oak was overrated in football and baseball, good teams, but overrated.

(just for the record if UG dropped down a classification *cough* White Oak *cough* they would be pretty good too.)

Harleton wins tomorrow... 11-6

WoW!! That's alot of scoring !!! I don't think either team scores more than 6... I can't see the Ware kid giving up that many runs... I am not sure who is pitching for Harleton, but I can't see those guys giving up more runs to WO than Diana did. Harleton has some pretty deep pitching...

I believe the point he is trying to make is that White Oak was overrated in football and baseball, good teams, but overrated.

(just for the record if UG dropped down a classification *cough* White Oak *cough* they would be pretty good too.)

HAHAHA Go figure you would say that. Do you happen to have anymore ways of how you could win some games? Maybe if yall made a new district without WO, Harleton, Harmony, ND, Sabine, and EF you could

hahah UG would still #### in 1a

Harleton wins tomorrow... 11-6

gamel ur letting me down