Gladewater Baseball Clinic Information

Members,

I received this by u2u and I'm posting for those interested.

David Smoak

-----

This is being hosted by First Baptist Church-Gladewater.

Bro. Ellis Hayden of the FBC has Coach Sam Blackmon of the ETBU Tigers bringing his entire roster over to Gladewater to do a 1 day clinic for the area youth. Last year it was not advertised very well and the attendance was low.

This is really something to see. The ETBU team arrives on the Team bus dressed in full Game Day gear. Watching the kids faces as they see a "big ball player" is great.

Anyway, just wanted to see what would be the best way to get this info out to the right audience. The FBC is going to do flyers and Newspaper ads but I wanted to see if we could do better than that.

DATE: March 22nd

TIME: 3PM

PLACE: Gladewater Youth Baseball Fields - South Loop 485 in Gladewater

FEE: Will be 15 to 20 dollars to cover cost incurred.

Hotdogs and Drinks will be included.

Anything that you might be able to do to promote this event or any suggestions you may have for us to do the same would be greatly appreciated.

Daniel Patterson

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

From the First Baptist Church Gladewater

The Winning Edge Baseball Clinic is only 11 days away. The registrations have been slow coming in and with Spring Break next week, it is important to let your players and parents know about the opportunity. I've made an attachment of the brochure and the deadline for registration (guaranteeing a T-Shirt is next Wed.) GyBA has brochure on website, too.

Brochures are available at First Baptist Church. Payments can be made there or deferred until day of clinic. Registration forms are needed to make t-Shirt order on Wednesday, 3/18.

Getting the Word out...

Bro Ellis Hayden, FBC Gladewater