Do we have a President?

BluePirate

After watching a replay of obama's garbled oath, I'm left wondering... do we have a President?

Obama relentlessly attempts to be like Lincoln, however unlike obama, Abraham Lincoln actually was sworn in as POTUS in accordance with the Constitution. Try as he may to be like Lincoln, obama falls dreadfully short.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He has clung to that with all his might trying to turn this into a renewed emancipation! I have got new for him. A black man hold the highest office in the land. That means discrimination really doesn't exist here anymore except for those who cling to it for enitilement and those few ignorant our there who still participate in it. Affirmative action no longer has grounds and should be done away with immediately! Of course Michelle said today that her agenda as first lady will be to put fruther measures in place to prevent and stop racism in America. SOunds like by the time her, Feinstein, Pelosi, and Kenedy get through with him, he will be singing like Michael Jackson.

The second he flubbed, then went on, I wondered to myself if it was official. Then Chris Wallace mentnioned it immediately after his speech.

Article II, Section I, Clause 8 of the COTUS says:

"Before he enter on the Execution of his Office, he shall take the following Oath or Affirmation:

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

Did he? And if he didn't, is he then our President?

He has clung to that with all his might trying to turn this into a renewed emancipation! I have got new for him. A black man hold the highest office in the land. That means discrimination really doesn't exist here anymore except for those who cling to it for enitilement and those few ignorant our there who still participate in it. Affirmative action no longer has grounds and should be done away with immediately! Of course Michelle said today that her agenda as first lady will be to put fruther measures in place to prevent and stop racism in America. SOunds like by the time her, Feinstein, Pelosi, and Kenedy get through with him, he will be singing like Michael Jackson.

I agree that there are parts of the country where there is no need for Affirmative Action.

However after watching the University of Auburn's coaching search, I came back to reality.

What does that mean DLine? Are you saying a black coach should be hired solely because he is black, instead of hiring the guy who is best for the job, regardless of what color he is?

Hiring a color is discriminatory, no matter what color it is.

I agree that there are parts of the country where there is no need for Affirmative Action.

However after watching the University of Auburn's coaching search, I came back to reality.

If those who cling to the idea of racism would let it die then it would go away all together! As long as they cling to it then it will continue to exist if only in thier minds!

The whole thing is shameful.

Obama is not even an American citizen. We have an imposter as President. The press was too busy kissing his behind and chasing nonexistent dirt in "Nowheresville" Alaska on Palin. This character has more skeletons than anybody ever in the public eye and the press refuses to acknowledge them.

What does that mean DLine? Are you saying a black coach should be hired solely because he is black, instead of hiring the guy who is best for the job, regardless of what color he is?

Hiring a color is discriminatory, no matter what color it is.

Bleeds... if I can find you a list of all candidates that were in U of Auburn searchand posted their resumes, you would clearly find that Auburn hired the worst candidate of all the guys.

I'm also on a football forum that was clearly discussing this issue and, the coaches did not like it from people that coach high school, small college and some of had D-1 success were just flat out shocked. Not too mention that there are people in Auburn that said that Turner Gill was not hired because of his interracial marriage.

I just find it interesting in Auburn's hire. Chizik is a good coach but Iowa State made him look awful. I don't cling to racism but, I'm not ignore that there something wrong with a guy going 5-19 getting the job while a man at one of the most terrible programs in the nation goes 8-5 to win the MAC over a undefeated team.

Bleeds... if I can find you a list of all candidates that were in U of Auburn searchand posted their resumes, you would clearly find that Auburn hired the worst candidate of all the guys.

I'm also on a football forum that was clearly discussing this issue and, the coaches did not like it from people that coach high school, small college and some of had D-1 success were just flat out shocked. Not too mention that there are people in Auburn that said that Turner Gill was not hired because of his interracial marriage.

I just find it interesting in Auburn's hire. Chizik is a good coach but Iowa State made him look awful. I don't cling to racism but, I'm not ignore that there something wrong with a guy going 5-19 getting the job while a man at one of the most terrible programs in the nation goes 8-5 to win the MAC over a undefeated team.

Quit hijacking my thread with that garbage.

And you be quiet! Medman posted that we shouldn't have affirmative action anymore since Obama became a president and, I'm adding on to what he stated.

For that matter, the notion that you even create this topic, "Do we have a President" is garbage if you want to take it there.

Do we have anymore issues that WE (between you and me) that need to be discussed?

Speaking of GARBAGE, are we sure that Roberts did not intentionally flub the oath. It was him who said it in the wrong order.

Which reminds me of Chaneys lame excuse for not standing. That one is your criminal alright. Corrupt to the core.

And you be quiet! Medman posted that we shouldn't have affirmative action anymore since Obama became a president and, I'm adding on to what he stated.

For that matter, the notion that you even create this topic, "Do we have a President" is garbage if you want to take it there.

Do we have anymore issues that WE (between you and me) that need to be discussed?

Be careful about turning on these intimidators. They are discussing you right now in the TOT's house!

The thread is legit, Corky. Your boy flubbed the oath. If you want to talk Auburn football, do so somewhere else!

IDK... You need to discuss something? You have a problem?

Be careful about turning on these intimidators. They are discussing you right now in the TOT's house!

Hijack master.