Do we have a President?

BluePirate

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the record, I did not dodge Five's comments for the simple fact that I never talked about numbers and percentages. I was talking about the best man for the job.

You people always want everything equal until someone offers you TRUE equality. Then, it's never good enough for you. You want SUPERIORITY, not equality. If you won't admit it, you are a lying bag of monkey feces.

You people always want everything equal until someone offers you TRUE equality. Then, it's never good enough for you. You want SUPERIORITY, not equality. If you won't admit it, you are a lying bag of monkey feces.

Actually far from it.

What I simply said from the get go that as far as head coaching resumes were concerned Chizik has the worst one.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3762688

There were plenty of dang good coaches out there besides Turner Gill... Coach Patterson out of TCU would of been a dang good choice.

One last thing bleeds..

If you want to call me Chicken, be a MAN and say to me face to face and not behind a computer screen.

I respect you as a member of this board and for what you do for your profession but, I will not hesitate and call you out on that bull :censored:.

So, you call me out for calling you a chicken for purposefully dodging statistics regarding African-American coaches and players vs demographic percentages, by threatening me? Now who's hiding behind his computer?

When you address the disparity in your arguement and admit that you don't want similar percentages of African-Americans represented as players in pro sports as in the population, but actually are okay with the exaggerated numbers, then I will apologize.

You opine the low numbers of African-Amercans in coaching positions, but are okay with the numbers represented as players. How is that okay?

So, you call me out for calling you a chicken for purposefully dodging statistics regarding African-American coaches and players vs demographic percentages, by threatening me? Now who's hiding behind his computer?

Excuse you... You had a whole glossary and thesarus to not even start the name calling business. Why are you getting mad because I call you out on that :censored:?

Second, I'm not interested in the statistics debate because it wasn't like a brought out pathethic coaching candidates. I even added an ESPN article of the coaching candidates to back up my point.

Last, I'm not threatening you; if I was, I would of been banned right now. I'm letting you personally know upfront that I'm not tolerating that nonsense.

Excuse you... You had a whole glossary and thesarus to not even start the name calling business. Why are you getting mad because I call you out on that :censored:?

Second, I'm not interested in the statistics debate because it wasn't like a brought out pathethic coaching candidates. I even added an ESPN article of the coaching candidates to back up my point.

Last, I'm not threatening you; if I was, I would of been banned right now. I'm letting you personally know upfront that I'm not tolerating that nonsense.

Ha. Funny.

Okay, first, it would seem the only one upset here is you. I'm actually getting a pretty good chuckle out of this.

Second, I'm sure you're not interested in these statistics because they show how pathetically two-faced your arguement is. BTW, anyone who would put any stock in any ESPN op-ed piece may not know as much about sports or sports information sources as he would have us believe.

Last, since you're not tolerating me pointing out how you like to avoid statistics that show how double-tongued your arguement, what exactly are you going to do about it?

When you address the disparity in your arguement and admit that you don't want similar percentages of African-Americans represented as players in pro sports as in the population, but actually are okay with the exaggerated numbers, then I will apologize.

You opine the low numbers of African-Amercans in coaching positions, but are okay with the numbers represented as players. How is that okay?

What I opine about is that Chizik in my opinion as well as coaches that are AFCA members personally believe is that Auburn made a poor decision about who they hired, a guy who made Iowa State a poor football team. Again read the article on the list of possible coaching candidates. I spoke about Gill because I believe in the biblical passage of "Trusted With a Little, Trusted with a Lot"

I spoke about Gill because I believe in the biblical passage of "Trusted With a Little, Trusted with a Lot"

And not because he is black?

BTW, although I am completely satisfied that Mississippi State got Florida OC Dan Mullen, I was excited when it looked like we might get Turner Gill. See, makes no difference to me what color the skin is. Can you say the same, given your affirmative action comment?

And not because he is black?

BTW, although I am completely satisfied that Mississippi State got Florida OC Dan Mullen, I was excited when it looked like we might get Turner Gill. See, makes no difference to me what color the skin is. Can you say the same, given your affirmative action comment?

A lot of the reason why we don't see a lot of Minority Head Coaches is because there aren't a lot of minority coaches that are in big time Offensive and Defensive Coordinator jobs.

Your also looking at one other thing... if Auburn was really looking for best fit, why would they have hired a defensive minded coach. Chizik needs to get a great OC or both him and the Auburn President will be fired.

Auburn isn't just the only school, K-State could have hired Gary Patterson, Gill or etc but they are bringing back the man they resurrected the program in a Joe Gibbs essence.

For the record, that ESPN article I brought up was a list of the coaching candiates, not an opinion piece.

A lot of the reason why we don't see a lot of Minority Head Coaches is because there aren't a lot of minority coaches that are in big time Offensive and Defensive Coordinator jobs.

Your also looking at one other thing... if Auburn was really looking for best fit, why would they have hired a defensive minded coach. Chizik needs to get a great OC or both him and the Auburn President will be fired.

Auburn isn't just the only school, K-State could have hired Gary Patterson, Gill or etc but they are bringing back the man they resurrected the program in a Joe Gibbs essence.

For the record, that ESPN article I brought up was a list of the coaching candiates, not an opinion piece.

Wait a minute. First, this was an affirmative action issue. Now, it's a DC/OC issue. In fact, if you don't make that comment (hijack), we're not having this conversation.

BTW, players/coaches/percentages?

Are you going to comment on the disparity in player percentages vs demographin percentages or not?

Wait a minute. First, this was an affirmative action issue. Now, it's a DC/OC issue. In fact, if you don't make that comment (hijack), we're not having this conversation.

BTW, players/coaches/percentages?

Are you going to comment on the disparity in player percentages vs demographin percentages or not?

Looks like D-line has "NO COMMENT"

Don't sit there all silent. Jump on your bubbas back! After all, he's pretty god about griping people to stay on topic.

If I remember correctly, he said you two werre in LOCKSTEP on everything.

Please provide the quote where I said we were in lockstep on everything. Bet you can't.

Once again, tee-tee pants can't provide a lucid comment, so he stirs the pot.

Racist.

Loser.

BTW, LeapFrog, I'm counting at least two misspelled words, and two grammatical errors in three lines of text. Could it be you're not nearly as bright as you would have us believe?

Don't sit there all silent. Jump on your bubbas back! After all, he's pretty god about griping people to stay on topic.

If I remember correctly, he said you two werre in LOCKSTEP on everything.

I post what I want to post, lying-racist hijacker. Would you have posted that weak smelly stuff if I had responded with the blinky to a white member?

BTW, what does "werre" mean?