Bullard vs. Tatum

Snowbird

Sounds like sour grapes! It seems it is always the refs fault when Bullard loses......no matter if it is at Tatum, Bullard, or even in Whitehouse at a playoff game??????

No sour grapes. Just having a little fun. Bullard hasn't lost yet and in fact may win both games. I think most would agree that Tatum is one of the tougher places to play.

Should be some good games tonight. Bullard girls should win by 15 plus at Tatum. Bullard boys I haven't figured out yet. I am not sure the style they are playing fits their pesonnel yet and it plays right into Tatum's style. Probaly going to be real close

It is not so much the style as it is the lack of depth. Losing Rumbelow(a starter) to injury this year has really hurt. Earlier, Beavers and Moore missed time. Coach Hargraves would like at least an 8 or. 9 man rotation to run his style. It has turned into a 7 man rotation causing him to not press near as much. He had to move a freshman up just to get some numbers. I agree Tatum is a tough match up for us. Hopefully, we can find a way out with a W.