Where are Obama's fans and defenders?

Guest bleeds

To remind everyone that they picked the worst of the two EVILS and he is proving himself to be a liar to everyone!

If you wanted a real candidate to contend for the presidency, the republican base should have went and supported Mike Huckabee because he is the very fabric of the right. Instead the candidate that came out of the primaries ran a weak campaign, was not having the true backing of the right and was overall weak.

Here's a good question to ask: What was McCain doing when he had all that free time when Hillary-Obama was still contending for the Democratic Nomination?

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CNOrtega

They're hopefully seeing, as I did during the campaign, that he's no different from any other politician or for that matter, a barfly at closing time. He said and will say anything to get in. I just had the fortune to figure this out before November, not after like a lot of his "supporters" are doing now.

If you wanted a real candidate to contend for the presidency, the republican base should have went and supported Mike Huckabee because he is the very fabric of the right. Instead the candidate that came out of the primaries ran a weak campaign, was not having the true backing of the right and was overall weak.

Here's a good question to ask: What was McCain doing when he had all that free time when Hillary-Obama was still contending for the Democratic Nomination?

Get your own thread. I'm trying to point out that even Obama's staunchest supporters dont' support him now.

Even Sidestepper, an Obama poster child, can't come up with valid reasons why Obama is what somebody told him he was.

But, he is black (Obama. Don't know if Sidewinder is or not).

^ Captain Hijack.

I said Obama was the worst of the two EVILS!

I think that we can agree, that we do not wish to yield sovereignty to our POTUS. We can also agree that he is not devine. If we can agree on those points, then 14 days may be a little fast to condemn the whole administration, but we should be holding him to his promise of openess, especially when it comes to dealing with foreign governments.

No Crawfishing allowed !!!!!!!!. The Man is President, Dems own the House, And almost the Senate. The first 100 days he was going to set the world right in a Whirlwind. Instead he runs into a window thinking it is a door, shutdown a prison with no idea what to do with prisoners, Try's to appeise Iran only to have them go national and demand for us to bow down to them. He can't fill his cabinate because they are all out stealing money in one form or another, allows the murdering of babies to be funded by the goverment. On the chopping block for next week Defense of marriage act, Dont ask dont tell policy, Turn back completly on Isreal, push a so called stimulas bill thru that will not help the economy,and raise taxes.

The only thing i can say about the man is that he never lied while he was running for president. He said he was going to do everyone of these things - I just have a hard time with Americans who are amazed that he meant it when he said it

Get your own thread. I'm trying to point out that even Obama's staunchest supporters dont' support him now.

My point is... Do you honestly think McCain would have done better with a full House & Senate as the Congress?

I'm very content with seeing it through And hope things will be better by 2012. If not then, yes! We will need to elect a new president.

There are a lot of thins not done yet... first off the stimulus plan is not even passed. The Senate hasn't voted on it and there are enough Republicans/fiscually conservative Democrats that can oppose it.

We haven't even seen how this administration will fully carry out foreign policy as of yet. Let's actually SEE what will happen for our own eyes and not read the websites.

Things could be a lot WORSE. Let's actually really complain if they reach worse. Be thankful for good food, a job that helps support your family and faith in God.

My point is... Do you honestly think McCain would have done better with a full House & Senate as the Congress?

Is it just me or isn't a full House and Sente actually do make up the Congress? Should this have said with a full House & Senate controlled by the democrats?

Things could be a lot WORSE. Let's actually really complain if they reach worse.

Yep! DLine you are absolutely correct. It could be a lot worse....Hillary Clinton could have been elected as president!

I'm very content with seeing it through And hope things will be better by 2012. If not then, yes! We will need to elect a new president.

There are a lot of thins not done yet... first off the stimulus plan is not even passed. The Senate hasn't voted on it and there are enough Republicans/fiscually conservative Democrats that can oppose it.

We haven't even seen how this administration will fully carry out foreign policy as of yet. Let's actually SEE what will happen for our own eyes and not read the websites.

Things could be a lot WORSE. Let's actually really complain if they reach worse. Be thankful for good food, a job that helps support your family and faith in God.

STOP HIJACKING MY THREAD WITH YOUR VEILED ENDORSEMENTS OF BARACK OBAMA!

40 hours. Nothing.

19 1/2 hours, and still nothing. No defense whatsoever of the pitiful decisions made by the new POTUS.

BTW TT, your comparison, or even your analogy between this already failed administration's leader and God is preposterous at best and at least, blasphemous..

Oh yeah. Nice try on the weak attempt to refocus this thread from this already failed administration onto John McCain, who BTW, was not the candidate I had wished for.

BTW TT. You defended your boy the entire campaign.

Nice try. :thumbsup:

1) He is not DEVINE. NO COMPARISON. You have allowed him two weeks to fix what has happened collectively over 12 years.

2) Where is your candidate, who could have done what you expect in the same time frame that you have allowed, yet could not pass your conservative muster? I repeat that John McCain was and is an honorable man. He tried the honest approach. More Republicans trusted him than your mystery candidate. More Americans trusted Obama. We hold these truths to be self evident.

3) Show me where I posted one time in the whole political forum during the campaign or before the election. It didn't happen because I didn't do it. My first post here in the political forum was in reply to you bashing Obama about not selecting a financial leader yet.

You know that it is really easy to do what you do. Since you won't acknowledge who your candidate was, anybody is subject to your barrages. Bush, who contrary to your supposed ideals, was not conservative enough and enlarged the government was not your candidate but was your President. McCain wasn't so who was?

You have made a great issue about Obama's ethnicity, so much so that it seems to be your central theme. I would hope that you could get past it and be a contributing member of society.

To remind everyone that they picked the worst of the two EVILS and he is proving himself to be a liar to everyone!

It would seem that if you feel that our choice was between two evils, you didn't work hard enough. Your failure is what caused us to be in the "mess" that you decry!

It would seem that if you feel that our choice was between two evils, you didn't work hard enough. Your failure is what caused us to be in the "mess" that you decry!

I'm pooping with anticipation for your explanation to this monolithic thought!

Are you saying, batslinger, that if my guy doesn't get through the primaries that I lose the right to voice an opinion on the competence (or incompetence) of the man who won?

Do we lose the right even to ask others to explain how they feel about that lack of competence now?

As for your comparison of Obama to God... I knew you were lost, but you need to get a grip. And get ye to a church.

Quite the contrary. I am simply saying that if the person that you supported, whether it were in the primaries or the general election, did not muster the support of at least your party or faction, why would you have the gall to believe that put in the same situation as the POTUS he or she could or would be more succesful in this short of a time?

The Republican or Conservative candidates that dropped out did not do so because they ceased to wish to be President. They did so generally out of party loyalty or because they recognized the futility of their campaign.

You or no one else has presented a case of incompetence yet. You have presented a case of failure to agree. We had that before you spoke up. Today is the 15th day. Is there anyone that could have fulfilled the pipe dream that you dream?