Obama bemoans: Everyone's an economist

Guest bleeds

WASHINGTON (AP) - President Barack Obama says in Washington these days, everyone's an economist—or thinks they are.

Obama introduced a team of outside economic advisers Friday at a White House ceremony in which he also renewed his demand that Congress act quickly on his economic recovery package.

As the country struggles with the worst financial crisis since the Great Depression, Obama said there has been no shortage of advice on how to solve the nation's woes.

"You've got some economists and some folks who think they're economists. By the way, these days everybody thinks they're economists," he joked.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D9...;show_article=1

Nice. He chides those of us who see through this monolithic charade he calls a stimulus package, yet he, himself, is admittedly uneducated in many things economic.

WASHINGTON (AP) - President Barack Obama says in Washington these days, everyone's an economist—or thinks they are.

Obama introduced a team of outside economic advisers Friday at a White House ceremony in which he also renewed his demand that Congress act quickly on his economic recovery package.

As the country struggles with the worst financial crisis since the Great Depression, Obama said there has been no shortage of advice on how to solve the nation's woes.

"You've got some economists and some folks who think they're economists. By the way, these days everybody thinks they're economists," he joked.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D9...;show_article=1

Another example of liberal bias from the hysterical leftist media!

Well I'm with you there, Scot. I guess it's because I have a job now, so I'm taking home more than I ever have, but this really doesn't seem all that bad. Yet.

And you know something else? I don't really trust all this 'green' nonsense. Do you know I get the Planet Green' channel on my cable provider? Pointless.

Well I'm with you there, Scot. I guess it's because I have a job now, so I'm taking home more than I ever have, but this really doesn't seem all that bad. Yet.

And you know something else? I don't really trust all this 'green' nonsense. Do you know I get the Planet Green' channel on my cable provider? Pointless.

WOW! Quite a change from the times you and I went at it over algore and his hysteria.

Well you know, I think the environment is probably in bad shape, but I don't know that we can just reverse it at this point.

And some of the stuff the whole Green revolution would entail are just unpalatable.

:hmm:

The Conservative transformation has begun.

Well you know, I think the environment is probably in bad shape, but I don't know that we can just reverse it at this point.

And some of the stuff the whole Green revolution would entail are just unpalatable.

My God.

I wish I had gone to Ol' Miss so I could tell you the health of the planet based on touchy-feelies.

You say the green revolution is hard to swallow. In my mind, you are one of the greenies.

You don't even know just what it is you would reverse, but that won't keep you from forcing your foot into your mouth.

Just for you, here's a pic of the Cuyahoga River on fire from 1962. You may know, you don't see that much any more.

1952-fire.jpg

Too late. You've already seen how much of your hard earned money the Pelosi takes from your check while eyeing more of it.

He needs to work for himself. Writing those four large checks each year for quarterly income tax and FICA would make a believer even out of a left wall flounder like Bo.

The reason most people are economists is because households have budgets. Many American's, especially those that voted for BHO didn't take into account the various expendutures that they have. They all thought BHO was going to personally bail them out. They thought that they were going to be able to live their spend, spend, spend lifestyle and have their mortgage, gas, and medical bills paid for by the promises of BHO. All the Democrats know how to do is spend, borrow, spend, and borrow some more.

The new stimulus package as Bleeds pointed out, will only hurt the American Economy.

Republicans have always understood this. Pay off your debts, don't borrow from Peter to pay Paul, and live within your means. I've quoted Nixon's remark on his wife's coat, enough.