Big man's giant dunk

BluePirate

Oklahoma's Blake Griffin throws down a monster dunk

By Chris Chase LINK

In case playing for the No. 2 team in the country, earning front-runner status for National Player of the Year honors and widely being considered a lock to become the No. 1 pick in June's NBA Draft wasn't enough for Oklahoma's Blake Griffin, the 6-10 forward can now add monster-dunker to his résumé.

During Saturday's 77-72 Sooner win over Colorado, Griffin threw down (literally) one of the nastiest, rim-rattling jams you'll see all season:

--->

Throw a green jersey on Griffin and give him a hi-top fade, and you'd have thought that dunk was from Shawn Kemp.

It wasn't the only Griffin highlight of the afternoon. He had a windmill dunk on a breakaway that was pretty impressive as well.

• 2 months later...
umm really? prolly cuz it was the epitome of a MANS POWER DUNK!!! no one would block it, draw a charge or even contest. only posterization!!!!!

I know of alot of folks at the level he was at and will be going that can BLOCK him and do it VERY WELL.

He is a good player though. Best in college this year for sure.

Tobin L. Reid

I know of alot of folks at the level he was at and will be going that can BLOCK him and do it VERY WELL.

He is a good player though. Best in college this year for sure.

Tobin L. Reid

sorry coach...but no one in the nation could of blocked that dunk

sorry coach...but no one in the nation could of blocked that dunk

I know one who did an put him out for a few games. Dexter Pittman from Texas.

I also know Charles Okwandu from UCONN could. He led the nation in blocks, I think with 4 a game. That dunk would have been blocked. The list could go on and on. Just an average dunk. LOL Also, did he not charge on that dunk as well.

He is still a good player. Dunk was just average.

:D

• 2 weeks later...