2009 Spring Training

fatcat255

shoelessjoelives, shoelessjoelives, Jr. & your's truly will arrive in Surprise on March 11th and return on the 15th.

The only advise I have is to beware of the golf carts in the flow of Surprise traffic & to relax and enjoy the beauty of Baseball :)

I really, really envy you two guys! I have to keep telling myself that jealousy is a bad thing! A spring trip to the Grapefruit or Cactus League would be like a little slice of heaven. One day!

This is something my son and I have talked about since he was 7 or 8 years old, so we're looking forward to the experience.

We probably shouldn't be spending the money for this during these economic conditions, but what the heck.

This is something my son and I have talked about since he was 7 or 8 years old, so we're looking forward to the experience.

We probably shouldn't be spending the money for this during these economic conditions, but what the heck.

What better way to spend a little bit of money than a once-in-a-lifetime great experience with your son? Yall will have an unforgettable time.

A spring trip to the Grapefruit or Cactus League would be like a little slice of heaven.

Ratface -- my first trip was amazing ... better than I expected. I was sure I was going to have fun, but it was "only" Spring Training. Man, was I wrong! :w00t: The best way to explain the experience is that it was like a national convention of TRUE Baseball fans celebrating the game!

Didn't include in original post; Going to Surprise, AZ.

Will stay across from Rangers/Royals complex and hope to see morning workouts, drills, & such.

Will branch out from there in afternoon & evening to various games.

Main interests this trip will be Rangers, Dodgers & Mariners. Will have all three caps and my Astros cap in tow.

Ratface -- my first trip was amazing ... better than I expected. I was sure I was going to have fun, but it was "only" Spring Training. Man, was I wrong! :w00t: The best way to explain the experience is that it was like a national convention of TRUE Baseball fans celebrating the game!

I can only imagine. I sure hope to make it to Arizona or Florida one March.