The best thing about Chairman Obama's administration so far is.....

RETIREDFAN1

Thanks for interceding, bleeds. Guess I don't get to use my punchline...

The orange juice came from Florida. Of course it might've been picked by Cubans, don't know how you would feel about that.

Why do you disdain Cubans that left the shackles of Communism and came to the freest country in the history of mankind to......WORK?

Why do you disdain Cubans that left the shackles of Communism and came to the freest country in the history of mankind to......WORK?

You answered your own question. Libs can't stand it when they see the failure of communism right there staring them in the face.....

Guest CNOrtega

etos is a girl? Guess I need to pay better attention.

The best thing about Chairman Obama's administration so far is he's losing his grip on America every day. 2010 will see the Democratic chokehold on Congress come to an end.

etos is a girl? Guess I need to pay better attention.

The best thing about Chairman Obama's administration so far is he's losing his grip on America every day. 2010 will see the Democratic chokehold on Congress come to an end.

Ah CN and I thought I was flaunting my feminine side too much around here. :flowers: I actually get that reaction alot on Smoaky.

And I like your thought on the administration -- I am hearing discontent all over the place and he has only been around for 3 weeks. Dang, never heard of that happening before.

Does anyone remember when I said that sometimes you have to let the other team score so that you can get the ball back?

yeah, but it seems we are always having to play catch up. I would love to see us just take over and run this thing for awhile. Be on offense for a few. You know, run up the score! :thumbsup:

yeah, but it seems we are always having to play catch up. I would love to see us just take over and run this thing for awhile. Be on offense for a few. You know, run up the score! :thumbsup:

That could have happened after 1994 or maybe 2002, but some of the folk that went up to DC became enamoured with the power and press and messed it up. It will happen again....or this country will be permanently messed up.