Quote Of The Day

turkeyquack

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." - George Washington

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." - George Washington

:notworthy:

"A friend will talk with you and try to help you soothe your problems and worries, and then be on their merry way. A Godly friend will do everything they can to make 100% sure that those problems and worries are fully brought out, understood and off your chest. They will help carry the load with you so that you are not alone, even when they have many of their own."

-Me

"A friend will talk with you and try to help you soothe your problems and worries, and then be on their merry way. A Godly friend will do everything they can to make 100% sure that those problems and worries are fully brought out, understood and off your chest. They will help carry the load with you so that you are not alone, even when they have many of their own."

-Me

"Never saddle a friend with your problems. Jesus wants to bear those burdens." -- Me

Cayuga's Coach Allison when discussing Traylon Shead's attempt to break the national record for rushing yards this [2009] season:

"If he breaks the national record, I screwed up as a coach because there are way too many other talented kids on this team."

Counter their counter with your counter

TSU LSC Champs 01

------

I was fixin to graduate from college or it was my Sr year football wise and my smart self still needed a couple semesters to gradumawate? either way a Froshie OL kid ( who could play I might add) asked me tell him some trade secrets so I responded with the above quote.

"A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government." -- Thomas Jefferson