"Taken"

Five0pd310

I've been wanting to see it. Can you dish without ruining the movie?

Lots of action with a plot any movie maker would kill for. No vulgar language, but lots of violence and some top notch martial arts choreography stuff. Liam Neeson was great as was the entire supporting cast. The plot was very much adult based (kidnapping, slave trade, forced prostitution, violence, etc) but it was not made in a tacky way (no nudity, rape, excessive language, etc). Just an all around good movie that I would take either of my parents to see without ducking in shame. Very well made. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Lots of action with a plot any movie maker would kill for. No vulgar language, but lots of violence and some top notch martial arts choreography stuff. Liam Neeson was great as was the entire supporting cast. The plot was very much adult based (kidnapping, slave trade, forced prostitution, violence, etc) but it was not made in a tacky way (no nudity, rape, excessive language, etc). Just an all around good movie that I would take either of my parents to see without ducking in shame. Very well made. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Light sabers?

• 1 month later...