Now our AG wants to dictate to us who we spend our free time with

RETIREDFAN1

I like Morgan Freeman's thought on Black History Month:

"Ridiculous... I don't want a Black History Month. Black history is American history." - when asked what he thinks of Black History Month on "60 Minutes" (1968)

"Stop talking about it. I'm going to stop calling you a white man. And I'm going to ask you to stop calling me a black man." - when asked how to get rid of racism in an interview with Mike Wallace on "60 Minutes" (1968)

Here are the quotes that got my attention:

"In a speech to Justice Department employees marking Black History Month, Holder said the workplace is largely integrated but Americans still self-segregate on the weekends and in their private lives."

"Even when people mix at the workplace or afterwork social events, Holder argued, many Americans in their free time are still segregated inside what he called "race-protected cocoons."

"Saturdays and Sundays, America in the year 2009 does not in some ways differ significantly from the country that existed almost 50 years ago. This is truly sad," said Holder."

Who does he think he? Does he think that he can dictate to us who we choose to associate with on our free time? I hope that this wakes up anyone who is still sleeping as to the level of control that these people want to exercise over us. The Second Amendment is looking better and better as the days go by.....

People naturally migrate to those they are most similar to! Even within a particular race you will see people migrate toward those who are more of the same culture. You do not see many rednecks or country fols running around with yuppies in business suits whether their skin is the same color or not! They generally are too culturally different and do not care for each others company!

This is about some ignorant mess!

from the speech........."In the speech, Holder urged people of all races to use Black History Month as a chance for honest discussion of racial matters, including issues of health care, education and economic disparities."

I will take him up on his challenge during white history month. Oh, wait.............white people don't get a month......talk about discrimination.

People naturally migrate to those they are most similar to! Even within a particular race you will see people migrate toward those who are more of the same culture. You do not see many rednecks or country fols running around with yuppies in business suits whether their skin is the same color or not! They generally are too culturally different and do not care for each others company!

This is about some ignorant mess!

I agree with that statement. I have a few African-American friends, but not many. It's not that I'm racist, but many aren't into Hair Metal concerts or trivia. The African-American friends I do have will go to a baseball, basketball, or football game and we have a good time. It's not that I can't be friends with African-Americans. It's limited to sports as a common intrest.

So much for the "post-racial" candidate. I see it hasn't translated to the "post-racial" administration.

Holder is a ######' joke, talking about what average folks are doing, thinking. Talk about living in a cacoon!

Oh yeah, I guess I should just shut up! They won!

Dear Mr. Holder:

I recently heard you call us white Americans cowards. Let me tell you something about my little family of white Americans.

My uncle L.G. was blown to smithereens in Belgium during the Battle of the Bulge protecting you and your ilk. My uncle Travis was wounded at Guadalcanal protecting you and your little band of left-wing curs. My father and my uncle Nick served valiantly in Germany assuring you and all your leftist scum pals the right to spew your hatred of this nation.

Go ahead and say whatever you want. It's still a free country (for now). But let me catch you in Smith county and I'll rip out your heart and wave it in your face, you rat-faced little weasel.

Love,

Fivehead

I could say worse than that but I wold get in trouble!

I'll say it, he is a piece of kerrap, that thinks the majority should give in to every whim and desire of the minorities! Especially the black people. I ain't gonna do it..he can kiss my, as Forrest would say, buttocks!