Fivehead's New New Plan for America

Fivehead

This morning at breakfast I formulated in my mind a brilliant new plan to get America back on the right track.

We should immediately confiscate one of the 50 states with very little worth agriculturally or industrially. I'm thinking Pennsylvania. It's nothing but a dead rust bucket. Empty the state of all human beings. Print up some more of that fake money and fairly compensate all property owners for their land, homes and businesses. When it's empty..........

Announce that henceforth, ALL welfare recipients will continue to receive their checks ONLY if they move to Pennsylvania. Set up post office boxes in Pennsylvania to send the checks to. Fund the welfare programs with more of that fake money. If they steal or kill, they are each others' victims. If they destroy the free houses they live in, tough cookies. If they leave, they go to work or starve. The other 49 states can then resume the former role we enjoyed as an industrial center and world power without 65% of our money being sucked up to fund drug addicted baby factories.

Discuss.

I'm thinking California. The government should put imminent domain on all homes in Malibu, the Pacific Palisades, and Beverly Hills. It should start with the homes of Barbra Streisand, John Travolta, Sean Penn, Ron Howard, Rosie O'Donnel, Robin Williams, Tim Robbins, etc. . Let their homes be seized first for the betterment of humanity.

This clip illustrates why they should be the first :

I'm thinking California. The government should put imminent domain on all homes in Malibu, the Pacific Palisades, and Beverly Hills. It should start with the homes of Barbra Streisand, John Travolta, Sean Penn, Ron Howard, Rosie O'Donnel, Robin Williams, Tim Robbins, etc. . Let their homes be seized first for the betterment of humanity.

This clip illustrates why they should be the first :

Too much agricultural and industrial value. Remember, the state we choose has to be an uninhabitable stinkhole.

Too much agricultural and industrial value. Remember, the state we choose has to be an uninhabitable stinkhole.

Your last sentence is why I thought California. With the people out there, they have turned California into an uninhabitable stinkhole. Pennsylvania has some good farmland once you get away form Philadelphia and Pittsburg. I think that since California is such a cesspool. They would welcome them with open arms just like they did the Okies during the Depression. It worked then, and it can work now.

Guest imyahuckleberry
That or as imyahuckleberry would say, "Secede!"

Thanks, but that credit goes to Fivehead. I'm pretty sure he's the originator of that term here on SDC. :thumbsup:

California is too pretty....... Let's send them to Oklahoma?? Better yet let's pick the state with the highest number of current welfare recipients and make it the winner.... Think about the murder rate the first six months - it would be crazy until the gangs got re-aligned....

Hey fivehead - I make a motion to go ahead and supply them with guns and ammo.

I know that there is a lot of sarcasm in this thread, but there is also a lot of irony. What you suggest, having the government pay people to leave their homes to create a true Welfare state, would require a heavy handed government.

Again, I don't know about you, but I think government is the problem no matter how good their intentions may be.

If you want to end welfare and government hand outs, just do it. Cut all government entitlement programs, don't continue with with certain guidelines.

I know that there is a lot of sarcasm in this thread, but there is also a lot of irony. What you suggest, having the government pay people to leave their homes to create a true Welfare state, would require a heavy handed government.

Again, I don't know about you, but I think government is the problem no matter how good their intentions may be.

If you want to end welfare and government hand outs, just do it. Cut all government entitlement programs, don't continue with with certain guidelines.

Here's the problem with JUST stopping welfare. The minute the checks stopped rolling in, the crackheads, baby factories and illegal alien gang members would go wild and this nation would be uninhabitable for the rest of us. Put 'em all together and let 'em kill each other.

Here's the problem with JUST stopping welfare. The minute the checks stopped rolling in, the crackheads, baby factories and illegal alien gang members would go wild and this nation would be uninhabitable for the rest of us. Put 'em all together and let 'em kill each other.

I cant put a handle on it, dont remember where I read it, but one Lib in favor of the giveaways, said it was the price we pay for "those" people to live on the other side of the tracks. Of course this would be denied

Isn't saying a state needs to secede from the union treason? Just wondering.

No, it's not. Failing to uphold the Constitution (Obama, Pelosi, Reid) and consorting with the enemy (Pelosi) ARE treasonous acts. Therefore, I am once again right and you are once again JRowe.

As always, Fivehead is correct. The treason has been committed in Washington. They have endangered the Republic and knowingly given aid to our enemies. They should be given a fair trial, found guilty, and shot. The whole bunch of them.

Short of that our only avenue to save the ideals of the Founding Fathers is to secede and start over.

As always, Fivehead is correct. The treason has been committed in Washington. They have endangered the Republic and knowingly given aid to our enemies. They should be given a fair trial, found guilty, and shot. The whole bunch of them.

Short of that our only avenue to save the ideals of the Founding Fathers is to secede and start over.

Amen, Bevo. America has been irreparably damaged and our only solution is to start over on a smaller scale. Secede!

No, it's not. Failing to uphold the Constitution (Obama, Pelosi, Reid) and consorting with the enemy (Pelosi) ARE treasonous acts. Therefore, I am once again right and you are once again JRowe.

But illegal wire-tapping was Upholding the Constitution, Holding people in prisons without lawyers, without hearing , without anything that was Upholding the Constitution? Please, You have been drinking the fear kool-aide. Bush has you all so afraid of the big bad wolf you go along with anything. You have gave up rights and did it in the name of fear. We attacked a country over oil, no matter what he said. There were no WMD's. And we let him, because of fear.

But illegal wire-tapping was Upholding the Constitution, Holding people in prisons without lawyers, without hearing , without anything that was Upholding the Constitution? Please, You have been drinking the fear kool-aide. Bush has you all so afraid of the big bad wolf you go along with anything. You have gave up rights and did it in the name of fear. We attacked a country over oil, no matter what he said. There were no WMD's. And we let him, because of fear.

Actually, if the msm was doing its job you would KNOW that there has never been presented one shred of evidence supporting the accusation of illegal wiretaping.

FISA Court Issues Rare Opinion Upholding Some Types of Warrantless Wiretaps

The little-known United States Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court of Review, which is the appeals court for disputes brought under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act ("FISA"), issued an extremely rare, albeit redacted, public opinion today upholding the authority of the government to intercept telephone conversations and e-mail without a judicial warrant if the principal purpose is to collect foreign intelligence, even in conversations involving Americans. The ruling was in response to an action filed by an unnamed telecommunications company that had challenged the government's authority to do this.

Enemy combatants are not entitled to the same due process as you are.

Pray, tell us about your Con Law expertise.