rivercrest vs valley view

BIGREB09

rivercrest vs valley view  

16 members have voted

1. 1. whose going to win

• Rivercrest
    • Valley View

While I don't know much about Rivercrest, I will go with Valley View for the win. After playing in a very tough district, they are battle tested and will be ready to play. Have a lot of momentum coming off there overtime win over Peaster and are possibly hitting there stride. Vally View is a very well coached team and there size will give anyone problems. If Vally View controls the paint like they should and handles the ball well, I don't see a reason as to why they should lose this game. I think the Eagles will be matching up with Ponder for a 3rd time this season and you know what they say, it's hard to beat anyone 3 times in one season.

While I don't know much about Rivercrest, I will go with Valley View for the win. After playing in a very tough district, they are battle tested and will be ready to play. Have a lot of momentum coming off there overtime win over Peaster and are possibly hitting there stride. Vally View is a very well coached team and there size will give anyone problems. If Vally View controls the paint like they should and handles the ball well, I don't see a reason as to why they should lose this game. I think the Eagles will be matching up with Ponder for a 3rd time this season and you know what they say, it's hard to beat anyone 3 times in one season.

and the keys words are you dont know bout rivercrest

And the Prize for winning, PONDER

thats funny but true

and the keys words are you dont know bout rivercrest

I never claimed to know anything about them, I just posted what I knew about Valley View. For a 2A team, they have a lot of size. Heck, for any team, they have a lot of size and if you allow them to control the paint, they will win.