District 19AA Results

My3Daughters

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like both Tiger squads showed up tonite.

The young Troup squad looked good against the Senior heavy Garrison girls. Also to the Garrison pitcher I want to say that was a real close call on the line drive right at you ....I don't see how you girls do it....Way to shake off!!

Bad as I hate to but: Woden 5 Arp 0, zilch, nada, the run has left the building! We stunk up the joint, and against a good team like woden we cannot have the "E" Bug like we had all night. Practice harder and get'en next time Lady Tigers! :thumbsup:

Yeah she did, she worked hard up there. Both pitchers did against horrible calls behind the plate. That was atroshish! Most inconsistant I've ever seen.

Other scores:

WR @ Garrison 0-21

Frankston @ Elkhart 2-13

Standings:

Woden 2-0

Elkhart 2-0

Garrison 1-1

Arp 1-1

Troup 1-1

Central Heights 1-1

Frankston 0-2

West Rusk 0-2

Thanks for the updated scores and standings....I agree on the inconsistant calls....But our girls need to hit the ball and not hope that 1 run will win you the ballgame.....I mean I know it works sometimes but by my count we left a runner on third for 3 straight innings and couldn't get her home....Central Heights came to play and they deserved to win that game...

Big game Friday for Troup as they faceoff with Arp. Troup beat Arp earlier this season at the Carthage tourn. but that was in a timed game. I am sure alex wants another shot at the Troup squad. Should be a great Rivalry game Friday in Troup. You can count on one thing the Maroon and White Tigers will win this game. :P

Big game Friday for Troup as they faceoff with Arp. Troup beat Arp earlier this season at the Carthage tourn. but that was in a timed game. I am sure alex wants another shot at the Troup squad. Should be a great Rivalry game Friday in Troup. You can count on one thing the Maroon and White Tigers will win this game. :P

NOTICE**** Check out "rank your team" and "HOOKS SOFTBALL" posts. There is a full blown war being waged, very interesting comments for anyone who lives softball!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We played ours on Monday. And so did Woden @ Garrison.

Woden 7 Garrison 0

Central Heights 15 Elkhart 0

Those are all I got, the rest will be made up at a double header/other dates. Tuesdays games (today) i'm sure will be back on track. We've got Garrison here, gonna be a shoot out!

Central Heights 5 Garrison 3

Great game between both teams. Anyone get the score of the West Rusk @ Woden game?

Total Standings not including the West Rusk @ Woden, Arp @ Frankston, and Troup @ West Rusk games:

Woden 3-0

Central Heights 3-1

Arp 2-1

Troup 2-1

Elkhart 2-2

Garrison 1-3

West Rusk 0-2

Frankston 0-3

Woden 3-0

Central Heights 3-1

Troup 4-1

Arp 3-2

Elkhart 2-2

Garrison 1-3

West Rusk 0-4

Frankston 0-3

Troup 1 Arp 0....Great game Jessica Ross hits the first pitch from Alex deep to outfield stand-up Triple. Bunt, good throw to first bad throw home Jessica scores. That would be the only score of the game. Great pitching duel between Ross and Holland. Congrats to the Troup Tigers another big win for the young Troup squad. This game was exactly what you would have expected from this great Rivalry. Good luck to both teams. And I know what you are going to say and you are right we do have to go to Arp next time. Heard the Arp coach didn't like the music to much....or the guy playing the music, maybe we will turn it down next time....WELL MAYBE NOT