Woden 9-0

Troup 7-2

Arp 7-2

Central Heights 6-3

Elkhart 4-5

Garrison 2-7

Frankston 1-8

West Rusk 0-9

Yeah huge game for both of us tomorrow. Hopefully we won't have the horrific calls behind the plate and it'll be a good game. Good luck to ya'll!

Results 4/3

[/font]

Garrison 0 Woden 5

Frankston 2 Arp 5

West Rusk 1 Troup 16

Central Heights 9 Elkhart 4

Standings through 4/3

Woden 9-0

Troup 7-2

Arp 7-2

Central Heights 6-3

Elkhart 4-5

Garrison 2-7

Frankston 1-8

West Rusk 0-9

Yeah huge game for both of us tomorrow. Hopefully we won't have the horrific calls behind the plate and it'll be a good game. Good luck to ya'll!

with elysian fields undefeated in argueably the toughest district and having beat troup and arp with relative ease makes for an exciting rematch in playoffs

with elysian fields undefeated in argueably the toughest district and having beat troup and arp with relative ease makes for an exciting rematch in playoffs

We've gotta get through this week before you get excited with a rematch. And even then I can't relax yet because crazy things can always happen!

WARNING!! AN ELYSIAN FIELDS FAN IS ATTEMPTING TO HYJACK THE "DISTRICT 19AA RESULTS" FORUM. THIS IS NOT A TEST. :nuke: :nuke: :nuke:

And the only reason ya'll stop by is to get away from the rageing 6 page posts about WO problems! :rolleyes:

We've gotta get through this week before you get excited with a rematch. And even then I can't relax yet because crazy things can always happen!

And the only reason ya'll stop by is to get away from the rageing 6 page posts about WO problems! :rolleyes:

you got that right!!! wo has a slim very slim chance.

Results 4/3

Garrison 0 Woden 5

Frankston 2 Arp 5

West Rusk 1 Troup 16

Central Heights 9 Elkhart 4

Standings through 4/3

Woden 9-0

Troup 7-2

Arp 7-2

Central Heights 6-3

Elkhart 4-5

Garrison 2-7

Frankston 1-8

West Rusk 0-9

So if these standings were correct then we now have a three way tie for 2nd.

Results 4/7

Arp 0 Woden 8

Garrison 23 West Rusk 0

Elkhart 14 Frankston 1

Troup 1 Central Heights 2

Standings through 4/3

Woden 10-0

Troup 7-3

Arp 7-3

Central Heights 7-3

Elkhart 5-5

Garrison 3-7

Frankston 1-9

West Rusk 0-10

Our kids fought well at the end there. Nice to have the bottom of the line up come through by putting the ball in play. Most amazing game i've been a part of in a long time. I thought your #4 put it out late in the game when she rattled my fence. That would have been a huge nail in the coffin, would have taken the wind out of our sails for sure! That team has come a long way and works hard and looks good, Coach Minnix has done a great job with them. Good luck in the rest of the season!

And yes 3 way tie! Troup still has Woden and Arp. And we've got Woden.

Yes they have come a long way....They are a young team but in two key district games we have had the lead the whole game and lost it on the last at bat....I am hoping they can figure out how to put a game away when it is close...They fought hard...It just didn't fall their way...Good luck to you're girls as well....It just goes to show that you are never out of a game...Play hard until the very end....

Yeah we have Woden and Arp...But if we beat Arp and take a loss to Woden then we hold the tiebreaker over Arp for third place.....But right now I hope the girls are focused on Frankston for this Friday...Good luck to ya'll for the rest of the season!! :thumbsup:

Central Heights 13 Garrison 1

Woden 10-0

Troup 8-3

Arp 8-3

Central Heights 8-3

Elkhart 5-6

Garrison 3-8

Frankston 1-10

West Rusk 0-10

Didn't get the Woden @ West Rusk score as of yet.....

I think woden played their game on thursday night, dont know a score or who won, but if they had lost my buddy would have called me so im assuming they won.

Results for 4/15

Elkhart @ Woden

West Rusk 0 Central Heights 15

Troup 1 Arp 0

Garrison 7 Frankston 0

Standings through 4/15

Woden 12-0

Central Heights 9-3

Troup 9-3

Arp 8-4

Elkhart 5-7

Garrison 4-8