Upside Down...

BluePirate

It's greatness. I know that Jesus Christ was born in humble surroundings. I know that He spoke the words we need to hear. He died a horrific death, and His death is important, but what is more important was His suffering at Gethsemane. That is where He took our sins upon His yoke to make our lives easier. Every sin that humanity ever made was cast upon His shoulders, on that night.

The Pharisees and Sadduccees thought that The Son of God was weak. He wasn't weak, He fulfilled all righteousness that we could live again with Him and Our Father once more. I am so grateful for the love that Our Father in Heaven made for all of us, in sending His Son to suffer and die for a bunch of rag tag humans that wanted to kill Him.

Jesus Christ has risen, and I know that He loves every person that has ever been born on this earth. I hate that He had to die for us, in such a cruel and inhumane manner. His love and our Father In Heaven's love is so great, that I can only kneel before Them and know that the sacrifice was made complete by the resurrection of Jesus Christ.

Thanks for sharing BluePirate, that was wonderful to hear !