District 18-2A

1Softballfan

We all knew it was going to come down to this. This district is the toughest 2A in the state! You have three play-off spots, and I honestly feel the 1-6 place teams in this district would secure a playoff spot in other districts around the East Texas (or simply Texas) regions. It is a shame for the teams who didn't make it that you get to see deep round playoff games and they weren't even out of district yet. One of these teams WILL be down in Austin this year!

Harleton meets Queen City in first round...any thoughts???

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where?

The last thing I saw in the LNJ they were playing at Pine Tree Lady Pirate field. They were supposed to play the first game yesterday @ 4:30 p.m. The second game was today @ 2 p.m. (Game 3 to follow if needed). Maybe we will learn more next week.

The last thing I saw in the LNJ they were playing at Pine Tree Lady Pirate field. They were supposed to play the first game yesterday @ 4:30 p.m. The second game was today @ 2 p.m. (Game 3 to follow if needed). Maybe we will learn more next week.

Friday May 15, 6 pm in Pine Tree..then Sat. at 11.

e.f. and harleton in two games

? EF had to play woden after that first round, which will be a great game. And Harleton might make it the first 2 rounds, but will be tough against Harmony/CH either way. Just so ready to get this show on the road!

e.f. and harleton in two games

QC 10 runs H-ton the first game, H-ton 10 runs QC the second, and the third game is tied 0-0 after 20 innings and a coin is flipped for the winner. BTW, the consession runs out of sunflower seeds.

From what I've seen this year you don't have to worry about Central Heights if they even make it out of the first round. Too many errors in meaningful games and pitching is up and down and a first year coach that is inexperienced. :coolball:

From what I've seen this year you don't have to worry about Central Heights if they even make it out of the first round. Too many errors in meaningful games and pitching is up and down and a first year coach that is inexperienced. :coolball:

You must not have watched too many of our games, seems we tied for 2nd w/troup and went 11-3 in district, not bad numbers to turn your nose at and we're just getting better! ;)

Haha but thanks for the support and compliments, we'll make sure we prove you wrong on all accounts! :thumbsup:

Well, the coach doesn't play. He got them to the playoffs if you are using that analogy. On the other hand, consistency if a key factor in winning, especially playoff games.

I knew that post would draw out the ol' Noobster. It was getting pretty boring on here lately with all the time off. Looks like it's go time now with the new/old UIL announcement. I actually meant exactly the opposite in my post with everything i said. I have seen you play, the pitching is great and the coach has his girls ready to go. Good luck in the playoffs. Just havin a little fun.

Well you know 5star, when anyone talks about my program and team I'll be there to defend them ;)

But I am kinda confused on what's going on. But 5star, thanks for the kind words finally! :P And big daddy, if you were refering to me wondering about the Harmony games, I found out thanks!

Well you know 5star, when anyone talks about my program and team I'll be there to defend them ;)

But I am kinda confused on what's going on. But 5star, thanks for the kind words finally! :P And big daddy, if you were refering to me wondering about the Harmony games, I found out thanks!

Hey noob----- Confusion is over with--------18 2A Softball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woden gets punched in the mouth by EF,Central heights bows out to harmony. Great game central heights. Well of a job EF.............

Sorry, wasn't confused about your district. I know both ya'lls and ours is a very good one. And it shows with teams making it to the 2nd round and playing close games. Harmony-CH 3-0, and EF-Woden 4-0. Shows great competition!

We played a hard fought game against a good team and I know Harmony will go far, they always do.

But I'm proud of my girls for getting here and working so hard throughout the year and never giving up. We've come a long way, and we've just gotten better the whole time. We're very young, which puts us in a great spot for the future to be just as competative or better!

Good luck to the rest of the teams in the playoffs!