Boys & Girls Playoff Postings

sfacujackcat

I have started this as a place where one might go to get any playoff information they need.

I know how hard it is to find out opponents, times, dates and stuff like that. Many of you will probably face the same questions. Therefore I started this thread.

Please place pairings ONLY WHEN THEY'RE CONFIRMED on this thread. Put both team's records if you know them as well as location, time, day.

Please only list when it has been set, not when it is assumed.

I'm trying to make this thread where people can get playoff information and not have to search everywhere to find out where games, teams are playing.

Thank you for your help in this matter.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Jax is playing waco robinson in corsicana on tuesday the 24th

at least that is what there coach said after they tied pal.

thats right they havent clinched 2nd yet. I still cant figure out what there COACH ws thinking :wacko:

still think nac will beat pal and he will be right but about 2 weeks later. I would be embarssed

that is way too late to start a game

henderson and Pt win

Just out of curiosity, why do you think PT girls are better than WH? Haven't seen them play, but know they barely squeaked by Lindale early on with Lindale having something like 7 or 8 starters missing.

Don't take it away from Chapel Hill and Whitehouse so soon!!!! Things are a lot different than the beginning of the season!!! They will both be very good games!!!

Agreed on the WH v. PT game - don't really understand why someone might think PT better. As for the Henderson v. CH game, I don't mean to disrespect CH, but think Henderson is the better team. I wish CH good fortune, but just don't see it happening. Good luck, tho!

Agreed on the WH v. PT game - don't really understand why someone might think PT better. As for the Henderson v. CH game, I don't mean to disrespect CH, but think Henderson is the better team. I wish CH good fortune, but just don't see it happening. Good luck, tho!

I agree with the WH over PT, but still think PT will give a good fight! Henderson beat CH in pre-season really bad but the girls were not focused, I still think that Hederson will come out with a win, but I'm sure it will not be as easy as the first game! These girls will put up a fight they just have to WANT it bad enough!

I agree with the WH over PT, but still think PT will give a good fight! Henderson beat CH in pre-season really bad but the girls were not focused, I still think that Hederson will come out with a win, but I'm sure it will not be as easy as the first game! These girls will put up a fight they just have to WANT it bad enough!

Not sure who will win between WH and PT, but I expect it to be competitive. The winner is virtually assured of advancing to the 3rd round where they are likely to face Longview.