obama on sportcenter

baseballfreak123

I am not the most politically inclined on smoaky so thats why im coming to yall. I watch sportscenter on a regular basis and this is about the 5th time i have seen President Obama on there on a segment. Now he is going to give his predictions on how the tournament is going to go. Does anybody else think that maybe he should spend more of his time maybe trying to get our country out of this reccesion that we are in. i dont know if i am maybe seeing this all in a different perspective as yall but maybe somebody can give me some insight to this? I mean i have NEVER seen one of our ex Presidents on sportscenter!!!!

Like I said, a puppet...I had this guy in my class the other day telling me he is the smartest president we have ever had. This tickled my funny bone so I let him run with it for a minute. I said really? SO do you know what his IQ is? The guy responded quickly saying it is estimated to be somewhere around 130(average at best). I said, well he is at the least 70 points short of the conservative estimate of the smartest president we have ever had. He gave me that usual liberal shake of the head and oh no your ignorant. I laughed and asked him if he knew who Thomas Jefferson was, he responded with a piffy yes. I then said well if you knew anything about Thomas Jefferson you would know that his IQ was estimated to be well over 200...He paused, then ceased speaking to me. :rolleyes:

Like I said, a puppet...I had this guy in my class the other day telling me he is the smartest president we have ever had. This tickled my funny bone so I let him run with it for a minute. I said really? SO do you know what his IQ is? The guy responded quickly saying it is estimated to be somewhere around 130(average at best). I said, well he is at the least 70 points short of the conservative estimate of the smartest president we have ever had. He gave me that usual liberal shake of the head and oh no your ignorant. I laughed and asked him if he knew who Thomas Jefferson was, he responded with a piffy yes. I then said well if you knew anything about Thomas Jefferson you would know that his IQ was estimated to be well over 200...He paused, then ceased speaking to me. :rolleyes:

If he got into Harvard, does that mean I am overqualified for any college?