Spring Hill 2 White Oak 1

snuffy

WO was without first baseman and outfielders that were out sick. so king had to catch and mccurdy had to play first. man that kid can play anywhere. with all the kids out and out of position, still only lost by one. and idk how many runners WO left on base

WO was without first baseman and outfielders that were out sick. so king had to catch and mccurdy had to play first. man that kid can play anywhere. with all the kids out and out of position, still only lost by one. and idk how many runners WO left on base

Players in different positions had no berring on the game. Good job Joseph Gawrieh.

Players in different positions had no berring on the game. Good job Joseph Gawrieh.

This is the first HS baseball game I have seen in a year but WO looks pretty salty...I am a SH fan but think WO should do very well in their district. WO had a chance in the 6th with 1 out but a deep fly ball to right wasnt enough to score runner from third...the rf hosed him by 5 ft....dont know who the kid was that threw it, but dang...was a frozen rope to catcher who didnt have to move...that I think changed the game....it ended the chance for WO to tie the game...great job by both teams.

This is the first HS baseball game I have seen in a year but WO looks pretty salty...I am a SH fan but think WO should do very well in their district. WO had a chance in the 6th with 1 out but a deep fly ball to right wasnt enough to score runner from third...the rf hosed him by 5 ft....dont know who the kid was that threw it, but dang...was a frozen rope to catcher who didnt have to move...that I think changed the game....it ended the chance for WO to tie the game...great job by both teams.
your a spring hill fan and don't know who the right fielder is? :bangin:

this was a very exciting ball game and should help both of these teams prepare tough games down the road in district or postseason.. i was impressed with the way wo played.. gawrieh pitched an awesome game, and the defense played great.. hitting was much better than the previous game and had more hits than sh, but just stranded too many baserunners.. congrats to spring hill on the win and goodluck this year, hope you guys make a deep run... btw that was a very impressive gun from jake fudge in right to home plate

your a spring hill fan and don't know who the right fielder is? :bangin:

lol...yeah I do now...Have only seen 2 games in the last 2 years so i didnt...Used to have a kid playing softball so thats the sport I kinda follow...and based on your handle your a Horns fan....HookEm